Windows 10: Wrong Windows License

Discus and support Wrong Windows License in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey there, I think i bought wrong Windows licence. Briefly: Talking with agents on phone is useless! They not polite, keep breathing on the phone and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GoranN87, Aug 20, 2020.

1. GoranN87 Win User

Wrong Windows License

Hey there, I think i bought wrong Windows licence.

Briefly:
    Talking with agents on phone is useless! They not polite, keep breathing on the phone and can't make normal conversation.
    I bought Lenovo P53 Laptop not Work station yet I somehow mistakenly bought Windows 10 PRO for Workstations from Microsoft store.

Now not sure what to do nor ask lol

:)

GoranN87, Aug 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Wrong Windows License

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Wrong Windows License

1. Wrong Windows License - Similar Threads - Wrong License

2. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong license linked with account: I have a digital license of Windows 10 Pro which was later upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfotunatly my PC died. I purchase a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Home. Now I am trying to reuse my own Windows 10 / 11 Pro license. I have clean installed both Windows 10 & and...
  3. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong license linked with account: I have a digital license of Windows 10 Pro which was later upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfotunatly my PC died. I purchase a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Home. Now I am trying to reuse my own Windows 10 / 11 Pro license. I have clean installed both Windows 10 & and...
  4. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Wrong Microsoft store for activating Windows 11 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Microsoft store for activating Windows 11 license: Hi,I am a Macbook Pro, ARM M1, user with Paralles installed to be able to run Windows 11. The installation went smooth and works ok. The only problem I have is that when I try to activate the Windows 11 I get the message that I am in the wrong Microsoft store. I am, according...
  6. Wrong Microsoft store for activating Windows 11 license

Wrong Microsoft store for activating Windows 11 license: Hi,I am a Macbook Pro, ARM M1, user with Paralles installed to be able to run Windows 11. The installation went smooth and works ok. The only problem I have is that when I try to activate the Windows 11 I get the message that I am in the wrong Microsoft store. I am, according...
  7. Wrong windows 10 license for wrong windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong windows 10 license for wrong windows: Hi I have a problem with my laptop dell it keeps on saying I should activate my windows only to find out I’m using the windows 10 license for windows 10 pro Please help I’m so frustrated right now because I’ve started with classes .See the picture...
  8. Wrong windows 10 license for wrong windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong windows 10 license for wrong windows: Hi I have a problem with my laptop dell it keeps on saying I should activate my windows only to find out I’m using the windows 10 license for windows 10 pro Please help I’m so frustrated right now because I’ve started with classes .See the picture...
  9. Wrong windows 10 license for wrong windows

10. I accidentally bought a WIndows 10 Pro digital license on a wrong PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidentally bought a WIndows 10 Pro digital license on a wrong PC.: Hi, Good Day! My colleague accidentally bought a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro thru Microsoft Store expecting that it would provide he will be given a Product Key upon purchase but a digital license was issued instead. My concern is that is there a way we can have it...