Windows 10: Wrong Windows Version

Discus and support Wrong Windows Version in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I reset my PC running Windows 10 Pro Edition. After the reset, I found out that it had installed Windows 10 Enterprise Edition rather than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mawgan Smith, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Wrong Windows Version

Recently I reset my PC running Windows 10 Pro Edition. After the reset, I found out that it had installed Windows 10 Enterprise Edition rather than the Pro Edition that it should of been running. I have no idea how to switch back onto the Pro Edition and I am in need of desperate assistance.

:)

Mawgan Smith, Mar 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Wrong Windows Version

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Wrong Windows Version

1. Wrong Windows Version - Similar Threads - Wrong Version

2. Entered wrong user name after updating version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Entered wrong user name after updating version: Am using windows 10, system upgrade has done recently after updating system, I entered username wrong, I tried to open with password but now it's showing failed multiple attempts,now it's disabled,sign in from other login it is showing,i don't have backup for my data, will u...
  3. Entered wrong user name after updating version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entered wrong user name after updating version: Am using windows 10, system upgrade has done recently after updating system, I entered username wrong, I tried to open with password but now it's showing failed multiple attempts,now it's disabled,sign in from other login it is showing,i don't have backup for my data, will u...
  4. Entered wrong user name after updating version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix: had to upgrade my mb due to crash reinstalled win 10 pro instead of win home edition couldn't activate windows need steps to revert back to win 10 home edition and activate windows...
  6. upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix

upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix: had to upgrade my mb due to crash reinstalled win 10 pro instead of win home edition couldn't activate windows need steps to revert back to win 10 home edition and activate windows...
  7. upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows: My girlfriend had some issues with her computer so we opted for a reinstall of windows using the recovery reset option, the issues she had dissapeared but now it turns out the reinstall changed her windows version from Home to Enterprise which we are now unable to activate....
  9. Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows: My girlfriend had some issues with her computer so we opted for a reinstall of windows using the recovery reset option, the issues she had dissapeared but now it turns out the reinstall changed her windows version from Home to Enterprise which we are now unable to activate....
  10. Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows