Windows 10: Wrongly change the Profile List

Discus and support Wrongly change the Profile List in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi..i dont know what to do..i think about my fault..my laptop showing Preparing Windows..then i do like youtube say but i do the wrong one..i wrongly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mahfuzkamal1, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Wrongly change the Profile List

Hi..i dont know what to do..i think about my fault..my laptop showing Preparing Windows..then i do like youtube say but i do the wrong one..i wrongly deleted and change the Profile List..my file is gone now..there are many assignment in there..please help me..my final is also in a week too..is there any chance to recover my files??

:)

mahfuzkamal1, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2021
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jul 17, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Wrongly change the Profile List

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Wrongly change the Profile List :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Wrongly change the Profile List

1. Wrongly change the Profile List - Similar Threads - Wrongly change Profile

2. Wrong listing for my #1 profile.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wrong listing for my #1 profile.: Somehow I'm listed as a 2nd profile. The other address cost me a computer and phone. It's a hack and now it's claiming to be my #1 address. There hasn't been a program since Windows 7 that worked....
  3. wrong profile in new device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wrong profile in new device: I made a mistake in our new laptop. When I bought it the seller wants to ensure that it is working fine so we ended up setting the device and he puts his emails on it. It is working perfectly fine however the MS account thats on the device was his account. There is no...
  4. wrong profile in new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong profile in new device: I made a mistake in our new laptop. When I bought it the seller wants to ensure that it is working fine so we ended up setting the device and he puts his emails on it. It is working perfectly fine however the MS account thats on the device was his account. There is no...
  5. wrong profile in new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list: So today when I was on the login screen for one of the accounts that was on my computer I pressed I forgot pin and then it showed a message saying that some sort of User Profile Service failed and then I pressed ok but it showed the login screen again but all the other...
  7. Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list

Windows 10 Profile list is gone and other accounts are still on computer but no profile list: So today when I was on the login screen for one of the accounts that was on my computer I pressed I forgot pin and then it showed a message saying that some sort of User Profile Service failed and then I pressed ok but it showed the login screen again but all the other...
  8. Wrong profile name displayed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong profile name displayed: Hi, i noticed at times that windows has my son's name listed with his email for example at the top of the settings dashboard? Is that because he has somewhere logged in to his microsoft account on my desktop. How do i get rid of this and display my own details? Thank you....
  9. Win10 Profile List

Win10 Profile List: C\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\, profilelistprofileImagePathAA , profilelist B, BA 1. A 2. AAA [ATTACH]A. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10/be807e38-812a-4884-8d69-4926a976eafc
  10. Login With Wrong User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login With Wrong User Profile: Recently when I log in with my Microsoft username and password, I login with an unknown user profile. Formerly I logged in with a user profile for 'Rankin Desktop'. When I logged in a few days ago, I got a message like "can't find user profile". That may be when this all...