Windows 10: wrongly installed alexa app

Discus and support wrongly installed alexa app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi , How do I get rid of this alexa thing on my laptop , tried uninstall but it is still there although it is not showing in listing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lar46uk, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Lar46uk Win User

wrongly installed alexa app

Hi , How do I get rid of this alexa thing on my laptop , tried uninstall but it is still there although it is not showing in listing

:)

Lar46uk, Dec 30, 2019
  2. LemP Win User

installing Alexa app

What I was referring to is a web site; you don't "install" anything, just click on that address or enter it into your web browser.

Is your Alexa device already installed and working? If not, you need a device that has wi-fi capability in order to do the initial setup of the Alexa device. Most desktop computers do not include wi-fi; does yours?

If you're not sure if your desktop computer has wi-fi capability, do this:

• click Start, type ncpa.cpl into the Search box, and press Enter
    • you should see a number of icons similar to the image below
    • please provide the contents of the 3 lines of text below each
      icon (don't worry if the complete text of the third line isn't visible); also mention whether or not there is a red X next to the icon

wrongly installed alexa app 4460516f-149b-4c1b-a355-927a5bce6b6b?upload=true.png

You can get an Alexa app for some Amazon "tablet" devices and use that to set up your Alexa device. After the Alexa device is initially configured, you can access the Alexa device from a Windows 7 computer even if the computer does not have wi-fi), although
    mainly you'll just interact directly with the Alexa device.

See this article and then let us know which Amazon device you have:
    https://glyde.force.com/s/article/Which-Kindle-Do-You-Have

3. KarenCal Win User
    Alexa App

The font in the Alexa app for PC is too light I can barely see the text in the app. I have changed the font in Windows yet I cannot change the font in the Alexa app for PC. Does anyone have a suggestion for correcting the problem?

Thank you

KarenCal, Dec 30, 2019
  4. wrongly installed alexa app

have echo dot , alexa app will not install

Hi Vicent,

Can you please provide the following information:

• Where are you trying to install Alexa app? Is it on your phone or on your Windows 10 PC?
    • If it's on your Windows 10 PC, do you have the apps installed on your android phones/smartphones?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 PC?

In the meantime, if you've downloaded it on your phone, you may use Alexa services from a compatible web browsers.

We will keep an eye out on your response.

Justine Pel, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

wrongly installed alexa app

1. wrongly installed alexa app - Similar Threads - wrongly installed alexa

2. Alexa App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa App: I hope I am right with this issue here for help. Since this morning when opening the Alexa app, it appears for one or two seconds. There are to errors registered in the Reliability Monitor, of which I attach two images:and here is the second image:The first image shows the...
  3. Alexa App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa App: I hope I am right with this issue here for help. Since this morning when opening the Alexa app, it appears for one or two seconds. There are to errors registered in the Reliability Monitor, of which I attach two images:and here is the second image:The first image shows the...
  4. Alexa app on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alexa app on PC: I want to pair the Echo Flex to bluetooth speakers using Alexa app for Pc.....I don't see the same options to complete this using the desktop app... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-on-pc/0497fae8-d8ac-4e0f-bcea-2ac291449c52
  5. Reinstall Alexa app

Reinstall Alexa app: Alexa is set-up using Windows 10 on my laptop. I lost the app while performing a clean-up on my computer. How can I download the app again and not lose what is already on Alexa?...
  6. Alexa app for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alexa app for PC: Alex app for pc does not respond to voice. In settings, there is no "wake word" available. So the app does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-for-pc/827a8aac-caec-4d07-81ef-e9b9c053b220"
  7. Alexa App on Win10.

Alexa App on Win10.: Win10 1909. Strange problem with Alexa app from MSoft Store. Alexa on Win10 is the only Alexa device that will not play BBC Radio. Me: (To DESKTOPPC Alexa) "Alexa, play BBC Radio 2" Alexa: "Here's Radio 2" App: (On DESKTOPPC) "BBC Sounds" Silence. Me: (To Echo Alexa in...
  8. alexa app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    alexa app: i have an alexa echo trying to install app but says must be logged on a Microsoft account to install but lost cant figure out what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app/1213ab31-3b01-45be-874a-6da5a5d795bc
  9. Alexa App

Alexa App: The font in the Alexa app for PC is too light I can barely see the text in the app. I have changed the font in Windows yet I cannot change the font in the Alexa app for PC. Does anyone have a suggestion for correcting the problem? Thank you...
  10. Alexa app

Alexa app: where is the Alexa app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app/2a0074f3-9766-4666-9ce7-9d1a54dc1eaf