Windows 10: wsappx high CPU usage

Discus and support wsappx high CPU usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Wsappx started using a lot of CPU, despite me having deleted the store app manually and disabling updates. I went in to the gpedit.msc to disable it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KeiwaM, Nov 11, 2018.

1. KeiwaM Win User

wsappx high CPU usage

My Wsappx started using a lot of CPU, despite me having deleted the store app manually and disabling updates. I went in to the gpedit.msc to disable it and it still uses up to 30% of my CPU. I tried all the solutions I could find, none appeared to work.

:)

KeiwaM, Nov 11, 2018
  2. JanZaar Win User

wsappx causing high CPU load

Hi,

wsappx is causing high CPU load

JanZaar, Nov 11, 2018
  3. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Rogarc Win User

wsappx high CPU usage

Windows 10 Constantly Running High CPU Usage from wsappx

I currently have an i7 Surface Pro 3 which is running the latest version of Windows 10. I have become less and less happy with Windows 10 with every passing update (the updates cause uncontrollable reboots even while the computer is in use, the updates prevent
    use of wifi until reboot is performed, the updates cannot be stopped, the updates happen too frequently).

My biggest issue is that my computer is constantly running the fan because it has high CPU and disk usage. The culprit is wsappx which cycles on and off every 8 seconds approximately leading to the CPU and disk writing all of the time. This is killing my
    battery life, slowing down my computer, and making it constantly burn my hand to touch the back of the computer.

There appears to be no way to turn off wsappx. It continues to do the same thing even after a Clean Boot. Please help me to make it stop. I don't understand how a computer with lower specs would even be able to run like this.
    wsappx high CPU usage 68c07b6e-aeea-49ea-abf7-04cbb6084351.png

Rogarc, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

wsappx high CPU usage

1. wsappx high CPU usage - Similar Threads - wsappx high CPU

2. Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage: I have seen this particular issue all over the internet. Mine started right after I converted my Windows 10 MBR drive to GPT. WSAPPX started randomly going as high as 12gb of memory usage and 100% CPU usage. Long story short, MY resolution was to disable the start-up "Send to...
  3. Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage: I have seen this particular issue all over the internet. Mine started right after I converted my Windows 10 MBR drive to GPT. WSAPPX started randomly going as high as 12gb of memory usage and 100% CPU usage. Long story short, MY resolution was to disable the start-up "Send to...
  4. Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  6. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu usage: hi,I am Krishna, my laptop having some problems with wifi. suddenly wifi is disconnecting and the adaptor is not showing wifi settings after doing a hardware scan or internet troubleshooter it is again showing the wifi settings and connecting to wifi, whenever this happens...
  7. High CPU Usage

High CPU Usage: I just did a factory reset of my windows 10 because of low storage and an issue I have had before and after the reset is high CPU usage. I don't have any external anti virus. And when I get the high usage I just have to open task manager and its fine. its not even when I play...
  8. Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage

Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage: I recently had to move my Users folder from my C:\ drive SSD to the D:\ drive HDD as I was running out of disk pace. I did the move in safe mode by using robocopy without following links and then creating a junction to the D:\ drive. I was faced with three issues straight...
  9. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: I have constant ongoing high CPU usage . One of the causes is a non Windows app I'm trying to rectify. The other 3 are all Windows based; WMI provider host, Antimalware Service and Services and Controller App....
  10. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...