Windows 10: wscript host message

Discus and support wscript host message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,after restoring my pc a windows script host message pops up all the time. Also my windows live mail is not loading and a few other things not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Petra Hall1, Sep 22, 2022.

1. wscript host message

Hello,after restoring my pc a windows script host message pops up all the time. Also my windows live mail is not loading and a few other things not working right. I wanted to undo restore, but it wasn't successful.How can I fix this?Thanks!

:)

Petra Hall1, Sep 22, 2022

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 22, 2022
  3. LemP Win User
    windows script host error message on startup

Run Autoruns again and do the following:

1. Select the "Everything" tab and then type wscript into the "Filter" box. For each item found:

• report the section it is found in (the line colored purple/blue)
    • Right-click > Copy the line and then paste into your next reply
    2. Still in the "Everything" tab, delete wscript and type cscript
    into the "Filter" box. For each item found:

3. Still in the "Everything" tab, delete cscript and type .bat into the "Filter" box. For each item found:

4. Select the "Logon" tab and examine the entries. Right-click > Copy and then paste into your next reply here any entry that:

• is highlighted in red/pink or has nothing in the "Publisher" column
    • has a name in the "Publisher" column that you don't recognize
    • looks "suspicious" to you

5. Repeat step 4 for the "Scheduled Tasks" tab

4. Pavan_N Win User

wscript host message

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Redirecting

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

wscript host message

1. wscript host message - Similar Threads - wscript host message

2. Windows Script Host Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host Error Message: after I used system repair pro, I restarted my laptop, then a message like this appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error-message/e629ff0a-52df-447f-ac94-29442c4dcbb0
  3. Windows Script Host Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Script Host Error Message: after I used system repair pro, I restarted my laptop, then a message like this appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error-message/e629ff0a-52df-447f-ac94-29442c4dcbb0
  4. Windows Script Host Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. wscript host message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wscript host message: Hello,after restoring my pc a windows script host message pops up all the time. Also my windows live mail is not loading and a few other things not working right. I wanted to undo restore, but it wasn't successful.How can I fix this?Thanks!...
  6. wscript host message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wscript host message: Hello,after restoring my pc a windows script host message pops up all the time. Also my windows live mail is not loading and a few other things not working right. I wanted to undo restore, but it wasn't successful.How can I fix this?Thanks!...
  7. how can i remove wscript

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i remove wscript: i installed wscript somehow and i want it gone its in my startup folder and it got installed during a malware infection, its not malware though but i want it gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-wscript/65508201-cef0-4b82-a8e8-7ca4fcb87ed8
  8. how can i remove wscript

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i remove wscript: i installed wscript somehow and i want it gone its in my startup folder and it got installed during a malware infection, its not malware though but i want it gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-wscript/65508201-cef0-4b82-a8e8-7ca4fcb87ed8
  9. Disabling WScript

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling WScript: Hi, What are the consequences of disabling Wscript ? Can this process contribute to higher CPU/Memory utilization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-wscript/adeb8e56-fb11-40ab-969c-9d7c6845c602
  10. Windows Script Host Error Message -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Error Message -: Hello there, i am getting the error message through pop-up Windows Script Host "Can Not Find Script File: C:\Users\Funer\AppData\Local\Temp\3-1.js". I've also attached a screenshot of my setup and error message. This is a new machine btw. Thank you, [ATTACH][ATTACH]...