Windows 10: wsd scan

Discus and support wsd scan in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is my computer with windows 10 set up to use wsd scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsd-scan/0baba924-4f23-492a-9ca3-ca53d2bb8968" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlAdams911, Apr 8, 2019.

1. wsd scan

Is my computer with windows 10 set up to use wsd scan

:)

AlAdams911, Apr 8, 2019

2. WSD SCAN DEVICE - Camera, viewing on windows 7 pro

Hi

I have a camera (Microscope) with video via USB that I want to view in real time on my Windows 7 pro machine.

The "camera" is installed in device manager as a "WSD Scan Device", and properties show "This device is working properly."

The microscope is -

SHUOGOU HDMI Microscopes 1920x1080p Resolution,Digital Microscope Inspection Microscope

The camera is working with direct connection to a monitor.

As yet I have been unable to view the video in windows...

Any suggestions / advice would be gratefully received on what steps / software I need to install?

Regards

Peter

PeterLloyd2, Apr 8, 2019
  3. sutlan Win User
    WSD SCAN DEVICE - Camera, viewing on windows 7 pro

sutlan, Apr 8, 2019
  4. sutlan Win User

wsd scan

WSD SCAN DEVICE - Camera, viewing on windows 7 pro

Hi

I have a camera (Microscope) with video via USB that I want to view in real time on my Windows 7 pro machine.

The "camera" is installed in device manager as a "WSD Scan Device", and properties show "This device is working properly."

The microscope is -

SHUOGOU HDMI Microscopes 1920x1080p Resolution,Digital Microscope Inspection Microscope

The camera is working with direct connection to a monitor.

As yet I have been unable to view the video in windows...

Any suggestions / advice would be gratefully received on what steps / software I need to install?

sutlan, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

wsd scan

1. wsd scan - Similar Threads - wsd scan

2. how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#: I want to create a window similar to the Windows ADD Printer window in C#, which prompts the user for an IP address and automatically adds the printer, retrieving the driver, printer name, and any necessary details from the IP. Please help, thank you.I want to simulate this...
  3. how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#: I want to create a window similar to the Windows ADD Printer window in C#, which prompts the user for an IP address and automatically adds the printer, retrieving the driver, printer name, and any necessary details from the IP. Please help, thank you.I want to simulate this...
  4. Printer Defaults to WSD Port and Indicates No Ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Defaults to WSD Port and Indicates No Ink: Hello,I have an HP Envy 5530 printer scanner. I am unbale to print because the printer indicates low/no ink, however both ink cartridges are full. I am able to resolve the issue if I change the printer port from WSD port to TCP/IP port. However, even if I select "apply" to...
  5. Printer Defaults to WSD Port and Indicates No Ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Defaults to WSD Port and Indicates No Ink: Hello,I have an HP Envy 5530 printer scanner. I am unbale to print because the printer indicates low/no ink, however both ink cartridges are full. I am able to resolve the issue if I change the printer port from WSD port to TCP/IP port. However, even if I select "apply" to...
  6. Printer Defaults to WSD Port and Indicates No Ink

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Greg Carmack - Reply to "how to disable WSD in control panel" Question - Need Help That...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Greg Carmack - Reply to "how to disable WSD in control panel" Question - Need Help That...: Greg Carmack -Would welcome your help with steps outlined in your reply to RossRester's question about 'how to disable WSD in control panel - Microsoft Community." Like others, I can't connect to or keep stable connections to my printers due to MS-controlled driver changes....
  8. Windows 10 only redirecting WSD printer using LPT1

Windows 10 only redirecting WSD printer using LPT1: Windows 10 only redirecting WSD printer using LPT1.Printer: Brand new, HP LaserJet MFP M227-M231Client: Windows 10 pro -> RDP -> to Windows 10 pro.Client printer will "ONLY" redirect on "LPT1" Jobs spools to que and sits there on client print que.Switch port to "WSD" on...
  9. WSD Print over SSL with Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WSD Print over SSL with Win10: I want to use WSD Print over SSL, and then in ProbeMatch response, I change the value of "wsd:XAddrs" form "http://device ip address" to "https://device ip address". When receiced ProbeMatch response, PC try to establish a SSL connection, but after successfully estabish a...
  10. error when printing to WSD (Web Services Device) printer

error when printing to WSD (Web Services Device) printer: I have a Brother Colour laser printer HL-3170CDW and it is online via its ethernet interface. Windows has set it up with two definitions. One is as a Web Services Device and the other is a Standard TCP/IP Port. I have a Word DOCX document which prints OK with the TCP/IP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsd scan

2. wsd scan windows 10