Windows 10: WSIM Error

Discus and support WSIM Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have Windows 10 Enterprise X64 When ı use WSIM and Windows 8.1 X64 add to Windows 10 iso file show errror. [img] log file detail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gk13, Aug 27, 2015.

1. gk13 Win User

WSIM Error

Hi
    I have Windows 10 Enterprise X64
    When ı use WSIM and Windows 8.1 X64 add to Windows 10 iso file show errror.

WSIM Error [​IMG]

log file detail to20150828_9324.txt

WSIM version:6.3.9600.17029

:)

2. Osamu.T Win User

Windows 10 1709 - Disabling the SMB 1.0/CIFS Automatic Removal feature

Tips on setting up WSIM

The setting can be changed with the following PowerShell script

Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName smb1protocol-Deprecation

WSIM Error [​IMG]

Osamu.T, Aug 27, 2015
  3. RunSynchronousCommand and Applcations to run in windows 10 insider preview WSIM questions

I would like to use the RunSynchronousCommand in the Windows IMage System MAnager , how ever I would like to put all my driver installs that came off the HP website for my computer and several software Items, do I use the silent switches or run
    the exe files without any silent switches? Can someone help? also can this command run a batch file with the applications being ran? where do I put the files on my usb drive to run? John

ElectricalBanana, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

WSIM Error

1. WSIM Error - Similar Threads - WSIM Error

2. there is many error after Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report my laptop is hp pavilion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is many error after Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report my laptop is hp pavilion...: ErrorsCPU Utilization:Processor utilization is highThe average processor utilization during the trace was high. The system will consume less power when the average processor utilization is very low. Review processor utilization for individual processes to determine which...
  3. there is many error after Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report my laptop is hp pavilion...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is many error after Power Efficiency Diagnostics Report my laptop is hp pavilion...: ErrorsCPU Utilization:Processor utilization is highThe average processor utilization during the trace was high. The system will consume less power when the average processor utilization is very low. Review processor utilization for individual processes to determine which...
  4. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  5. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  6. Cannot open .WIM with WSIM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open .WIM with WSIM: I am tasked with imaging multiple machines. I have chosen to use DISM on WinPE to apply a custom .WIM file to the Windows partition. This .WIM contains custom software.How can we modify the .WIM so that OOBE uses an answer key? The only option we want on OOBE is Wi-Fi and...
  7. Cannot open .WIM with WSIM

Cannot open .WIM with WSIM: I am tasked with imaging multiple machines. I have chosen to use DISM on WinPE to apply a custom .WIM file to the Windows partition. This .WIM contains custom software.How can we modify the .WIM so that OOBE uses an answer key? The only option we want on OOBE is Wi-Fi and...
  8. Cannot open .WIM with WSIM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. MS WSIM 1903 Crashes on Windows 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS WSIM 1903 Crashes on Windows 1909: Hi As a programmer at the University of Bolton @ BSc level. MS knows me for activating pcs for customers. OK here is the problem. When using the Windows System Information Manager it crashes on reading on all types of media for Windows x64 1909. [ATTACH] This...
  10. When I use the Wsim tiles section

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I use the Wsim tiles section: [img] 'In the above picture is where I am talking about . It is the tiles section. What kind of files are these tiles and how do I make them work? John*sarc*Party 129915