Windows 10: WSL2 ip bridge to windows

Discus and support WSL2 ip bridge to windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wonder Is it possible to ip forward WSL2 ip to windows host, for example apache having multiple ip's would be accessible from linux machine, in wsl -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nikaslg, Apr 16, 2020.

1. WSL2 ip bridge to windows

I wonder
    Is it possible to ip forward WSL2 ip to windows host, for example apache having multiple ip's would be accessible from linux machine, in wsl - wget would resolve to it, but on windows you can only access localhost to send the request to wsl.
    Is there something technically hard to implement this?

How it works

windows 10 -> localhostWSL2 ip bridge to windows :port -> wsl -> *WSL2 ip bridge to windows :port -> apache -> code.

How it should work for serious development.

windows 10 -> anyIpISetWSL2 ip bridge to windows :port -> wsl -> anyIpISetWSL2 ip bridge to windows :port -> apache -> code.

I hope you get the idea WSL2 ip bridge to windows :D

submitted by /u/nikaslg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nikaslg, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Network bridge doesn't have a valid IP configuration

I have windows 10 and I'm trying to bridge 2 lan connections together and I keep getting both errors

1. an unexpected error occurred while configuring the network bridge

2. the network bridge doesn't have a valid IP configuration.

How do I fix this?

ZachErnesti, Apr 16, 2020
  4. t1yojo Win User

WSL2 ip bridge to windows

network bridge doesn't have a valid ip configuration

network bridge doesn't have a valid ip configuration

t1yojo, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

WSL2 ip bridge to windows

1. WSL2 ip bridge to windows - Similar Threads - WSL2 bridge

2. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...: I have the source code of v4l2loopback kernel module that works in Ubuntu 20 in a laptop. Now I am trying to compile the same code in Ubuntu 20 but inside WSL2. For that I am using this:make -C /lib/modules/$shell uname -r/build M=$PWD modulesThe problem is that /lib/module/...
  3. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...: I have the source code of v4l2loopback kernel module that works in Ubuntu 20 in a laptop. Now I am trying to compile the same code in Ubuntu 20 but inside WSL2. For that I am using this:make -C /lib/modules/$shell uname -r/build M=$PWD modulesThe problem is that /lib/module/...
  4. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WSL2 not working: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL2 not working: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070424: I had wsl2 perfectly working and suddenly didn't work anymore displaying following message:Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070424 Error: 0x80070424 The specified service does not exist as an installed service. Press...
  6. WSL2 not working: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070424

WSL2 not working: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070424: I had wsl2 perfectly working and suddenly didn't work anymore displaying following message:Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070424 Error: 0x80070424 The specified service does not exist as an installed service. Press...
  7. bonjour à tous ! j'ai un problème , j'ai déjà un compte linux avec WSL2 mais j'ai...

bonjour à tous ! j'ai un problème , j'ai déjà un compte linux avec WSL2 mais j'ai...: bonjour à tous ! j'ai un problème , j'ai déjà un compte linux avec WSL2 mais j'ai désinstaller l'application et je veux me reconnecter mais voilà ce qui s'affiche et j'ai aussi oublié mon mot de passe....
  8. WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.: Installed WSL2 and I want it to get DHCP from my LAN. I do not want an internal of private network or port forwarding.It always gets an IP in the 172... range. After reboot it all seems to reset itself. aI've tried changing the vEthernet WSL adapter to External network in the...
  9. WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.

WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.: Installed WSL2 and I want it to get DHCP from my LAN. I do not want an internal of private network or port forwarding.It always gets an IP in the 172... range. After reboot it all seems to reset itself. aI've tried changing the vEthernet WSL adapter to External network in the...
  10. WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to bridge connection between window 10 and ubuntu wsl2

2. wsl 2 network bridge

3. wsl2 bridge network