Windows 10: wsock32.dll untrusted please help

Discus and support wsock32.dll untrusted please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DunkeDeily, Jul 10, 2019.

1. wsock32.dll untrusted please help

i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2 errors and i cant open the game anymore. This game uses a anti cheat called Easy Anti Cheat and im pretty sure that this has something to do with it.
    error 1. The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000142)
    Click OK to close the application

error 2. easy anti-cheat Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\system32\wsock32.dll)

At this point i have tried everything you name it i have tried

---LIST OF THINGS I TRIED----
    restart pc: tried at least 7times
    open game from folder: tried 2 times
    ran sfc /scannow in cmd as administrator: tried 3 times
    unninstall and reinstall: tried 2 times
    unninstall and reinstall in new hard disk: tried 1 time
    downloaded all the latest things you need for the game (like the microsoft apps: tried 2 times)
    verified the integrity of the game: tried 4times
    ran complete virus scan of full pc: tried 6times
    looked on google: i clicked every link related to this subject nothing helps
    looked on youtube: (i did the same here)
    run game as administrator: tried 2times
    something to do with regedit: saw it on youtube it had to do with regedit (tried 1 time)
    troubleshoot: when i try to troubleshoot it says something is blocking it from troubleshooting
    tried starting eac from task manager>services>open service:tried once

run System File Checker or DISM: tried once

Whitelist the game in kaspersky (my anti virus) : done

Perform a Windows 10 repair upgrade: tried twice i get this error saying (windows 10 installation has failed) I used this guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows/35160fbe-9352-4e70-9887-f40096ec3085
    I MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN SOME THINGS BUT REALLY I TRIED EVERYTHING

SPECS:
    prosessor: Intel core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00 ghz
    RAM: 8gb (i know you need around 10gb but how can you explain i played it 2 days ago for 4hours)
    64bit

(sorry about the black text or whatever *i originally posted this in another forum and when i copy pasted it in here it just became like this*)

:)

DunkeDeily, Jul 10, 2019

2. wsock32.dll untrusted

You can do it but rename the existing wsock32.dll and keep a backup so that in case you need it, you can restore this.

E for Excel, Jul 10, 2019
  3. wsock32.dll untrusted

so i was starting a game that's called dirty bomb and also this is the first time this happened. it said "Untrusted system file(C:\Windows\System32\wsock32.dll)" and i can't play that game ever since it started so do you have any tips or guides to fix
    this im getting irritated everytime i saw that bloody warning.
    wsock32.dll untrusted please help [​IMG]

Karl andrei Ordinario, Jul 10, 2019
  4. wsock32.dll untrusted please help

wsock32.dll untrusted

i've tried the exception part and still it says that wsocks32.dll untrusted.

thx btw for helping me

Karl andrei Ordinario, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

wsock32.dll untrusted please help

1. wsock32.dll untrusted please help - Similar Threads - wsock32 dll untrusted

2. "WSOCK32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error" when trying...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WSOCK32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error" when trying...: Images on Imgur I couldn't upload here directly, because I got the error "couldn't upload image"CBS log file on Github GistI have tried:sfc /scannow see imagesreplacing wsock32.dll with another one from dll-files.comreinstalling SteamRestarting my PCThanks for any help!...
  3. dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll: Hi, I downloaded gifyourgame and Kaspersky found a virus in it and quarantined it. After that I tried to play Rust. Rust, along with every game I own that uses EasyAntiCheat now has an error message when I try to boot it from steam. I put a screenshot of the error message at...
  4. wsock32.dll error, SFC and DISM Doesn't work

wsock32.dll error, SFC and DISM Doesn't work: When i try to open some trust worthy programs, like steam, i get this error code: c:/windows/system32/wsock32.dll isnt designed to execute or contains an error. error 0xc0000020. I tried downloading the dll and using regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\"filename".dll but it...
  5. wsock32.dll error, SFC and DISM Doesn't work

wsock32.dll error, SFC and DISM Doesn't work: When i try to open some trust worthy programs, like steam, i get this error code: c:/windows/system32/wsock32.dll isnt designed to execute or contains an error. error 0xc0000020. I tried downloading the dll and using regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\"filename".dll but it...
  6. Please Help! Untrusted System File.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help! Untrusted System File.: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.959) Hello! I recently tried to open a program and it gave me this error msg. [img] I have been researching to try to figure out the problem online but can't figure out how to fix this! Have ran SFC scannow and tried to view the...
  7. Please Help! Untrusted System File.

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Help! Untrusted System File.: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.959) Hello! I recently tried to open a program and it gave me this error msg. [img] I have been researching to try to figure out the problem online but can't figure out how to fix this! Have ran SFC scannow and tried to view the...
  8. Help needed please with DLL file

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed please with DLL file: Hello all, I had Kaspersky Security Cloud Free version on my computer, thought better of it and decided to remove it and go back to Windows Security. I removed KSC Free with Revo Uninstaller, it left a few files that I deleted manually and then Windows Security started back...
  9. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help: Lenovo Yoga I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But... when I start the pc from restart or shutdown, I see an error file saying "BrCtrlCntr.exe (brother, y know, the printer) The code execution cannot...
  10. msvcp140.dll is untrusted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msvcp140.dll is untrusted: Ive been trying to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redist but I cant because when I go to install it, it says there is an existing version of it, at first I was like alright ill go uninstall it, I go to control panel and search for it, it dosnt show up, I look up redist,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. untrusted system file anti cheat

2. wsock.dll eac error untrusted

3. wsock32 error easy anti cheaty