Windows 10: WSOP

Discus and support WSOP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had WSOP on my computer for a long time, all of a sudden, i got a message that there was an error, and i need to repair it. I cant do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jkonopski, Apr 23, 2021.

1. jkonopski Win User

WSOP

I have had WSOP on my computer for a long time, all of a sudden, i got a message that there was an error, and i need to repair it. I cant do anything to fix it. I have tried to do everything. I even uninstalled it and tried to reinstall. It now will not reinstall the game. I dont understand why it doesnt work. I can get into the game through Facebook and play, but I dont like playing it that way, because the screen is so small and there is so much lag time. Does anyone have any idea why I cant reinstall the game? I checked and I am up to date with the updates on the PC. It is a Windows 10 PC.

:)

jkonopski, Apr 23, 2021
  2. jimdog99 Win User

Cannot open World Series of Poker (WSOP) website

I play the World Series of Poker (WSOP) game and placed it in my Bookmarks so I have played it over a year until recently when it no longer directs me to the game. It directs me to the WSOP site then stops and makes a soft sounding "thunk". I do not get
    an error code or any redirection advice. This action happens when I use Firefox. I tried to connect on Explorer and Chrome and was able to connect on each "one" time. The second I tried on each (Explorer & Chrome) the same thing happens - I am directed to
    the WSOP game, it tries to connect, stops and makes a soft "thunk" with no error code. This "computer dummy" would appreciate some help. My gut feel is I need to change some type of acceptance or recognition indicator in my Windows Program - but after all,
    the dummy is asking. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Jim Parrish

Bookmark Connection Problem Re-do- Original Title

jimdog99, Apr 23, 2021
  3. RayEdward Win User
    My WSOP poker program started crashing during play within the last week and does it everytime I play.

I play poker online using the WSOP poker program. Just recently it started crashing during play and does it every time sometime during play. I tried uninstalling but the usual route won't work, the uninstall.log file won't open so the uninstall doesn't
    take place. I tried wiping out the entire program files, then reinstalling with no help. It still crashes during play. I use Win 10 and have never had this problem before recently, even though I have been using the WSOP program for a long time.

RayEdward, Apr 23, 2021
  4. WSOP

My WSOP poker program started crashing during play within the last week and does it everytime I play.

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if the game program is corrupted.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • When you say that "I tried uninstalling but the usual route won't work, the", what is the exact issue that you are facing while trying to uninstall the program? Are you facing any issues while uninstalling other program from the computer?
    • Is the issue specific with WSOP poker program?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the program setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode
    for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

WSOP

1. WSOP - Similar Threads - WSOP

2. WSOP program won't open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WSOP program won't open.: I have been playing WSOP poker daily for a few years. Now the program won't load. It opened earlier today, but not now. Just says "loading" then never opens. My internet connection is working for other programs....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsop windows mobile