Windows 10: WSP Office and Power Point

Discus and support WSP Office and Power Point in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed WSP Office and want to use it to view Power Point slide shows. I can't figure out how to play one without the program itself opening in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Grandpa Jim, Jun 23, 2021.

1. WSP Office and Power Point

I installed WSP Office and want to use it to view Power Point slide shows. I can't figure out how to play one without the program itself opening in front of the slide show. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Grandpa Jim, Jun 23, 2021

2. cortana and power point 2007

Hi, Kartik.

Thank you for posting in Community, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. What happens when you use Cortana?

2. Did you enable Cortana after setting language?

If you have not enable Cortana, I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you a response from it.

• Open Cortana
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window
    • Go to settings.
    • At the bottom of the window, you will see the 'Hey Cortana' setting that you need to enable.
    With the regards to the issue that you are facing with Power point, I would suggest that you re-direct your issue to Windows Office forum, click on the link below to do so.

Microsoft Office Help & Training

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

WSP Office and Power Point

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

WSP Office and Power Point

1. WSP Office and Power Point - Similar Threads - WSP Office Power

2. power point audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  3. power point audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  4. Power Point 2007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Point 2007: I know MS no longer services PP2007 but I have many documents stored on this version. I have been able to access with Windows10. Now that updates are being downloaded for Windows11, I can no longer access my documents. What appears instead is "program jiberish" rather than...
  5. Power Point 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Point 2007: I know MS no longer services PP2007 but I have many documents stored on this version. I have been able to access with Windows10. Now that updates are being downloaded for Windows11, I can no longer access my documents. What appears instead is "program jiberish" rather than...
  6. Power point crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power point crashes: When inserting certain hi-res photos of roughly 6 MB, PP tries to open the Design suggestions Any way to turn that off? it is sooo annoying, and then crashes. I've made presentations with these large photos before, but this just started happening today 11 September 2020....
  7. Power Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Point: i have files in powerpoint on my pc. I have now got the PP app on my ipad. How do i link the two so i can access the files from my ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point/65caf280-cca8-4424-b1f7-6d984987072c
  8. Microsoft Power Point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Power Point: According to Microsoft's "How to create a professional multimedia presentation" you tube video: The font size recommended is size 24 for the visual comfort of the audience, yet Various elements of the Power Point program automatically reverts font size back to size 18,...
  9. power point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power point: my power point will not display pictures/artwork/addons. It's telling me that my anti virus may be blocking this but this is the first time that this has ever happened....
  10. Office (power point) runs VERY slow...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office (power point) runs VERY slow...: Hi Forum, I hope this is the right place. My office (mainly power point) run VERY slow. When copy-paste simple icon- i can wait about 15-20 sec Before uninstalling/installing office. Any idea what could be the problem and how to solve it? Cheers 77315