Windows 10: wsreset and powershell is not working

Discus and support wsreset and powershell is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft store is not opening error 0x80131500... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gilbert Tyson, Jun 4, 2022.

1. wsreset and powershell is not working

Microsoft store is not opening error 0x80131500

:)

Gilbert Tyson, Jun 4, 2022
  2. riceBox Win User

WSReset purge cache issue

Yep, it did yield the same issue, with WSReset unable to purge the Store cache.

wsreset and powershell is not working [​IMG]

Also, I already tried re-registering Store via powershell. Still no cigar.

riceBox, Jun 4, 2022
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    powershell help does not seem to work

Thanks for response.
    I have done chkdsk C: /f also.
    still not working. I tried your suggestion also. That also does not work.
    But as I said get-help dir works. Please see below

lvgandhi, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

wsreset and powershell is not working

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

wsreset and powershell is not working

1. wsreset and powershell is not working - Similar Threads - wsreset powershell working

2. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working: Hello,I`ve been trying to reinstall/reset the Microsoft Store, but nothing seems to work.It started when i couldn't download any Programs, so i decided to reset the App. Ever since ive tried everything to reset it again but all i get is this error message when trying to reset...
  3. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working: Hello,I`ve been trying to reinstall/reset the Microsoft Store, but nothing seems to work.It started when i couldn't download any Programs, so i decided to reset the App. Ever since ive tried everything to reset it again but all i get is this error message when trying to reset...
  4. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working: I cannot use PowerShell anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-admin-and-powershell-is-not-working/5609d07f-3986-4c10-aee8-6f243bc7123b
  6. PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working

PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working: I cannot use PowerShell anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-admin-and-powershell-is-not-working/5609d07f-3986-4c10-aee8-6f243bc7123b
  7. wsreset and powershell is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    wsreset and powershell is not working: Microsoft store is not opening error 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsreset-and-powershell-is-not-working/2ba1754d-e7e9-4392-9cd9-7e8c39e38250
  8. wsreset and powershell is not working

wsreset and powershell is not working: Microsoft store is not opening error 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsreset-and-powershell-is-not-working/2ba1754d-e7e9-4392-9cd9-7e8c39e38250
  9. All Apps Crashing on Startup -- Windows Reset, wsreset, Powershell, etc. don't work

All Apps Crashing on Startup -- Windows Reset, wsreset, Powershell, etc. don't work: I've had a problem with apps not working and/or crashing on startup for about a week now. I've tried: -Re-registering all apps via PowerShell -Using wsreset -Updating Windows -Resetting Windows while keeping personal files ~4 times by now -Resetting Microsoft Store...
  10. WSReset Shortcut

WSReset Shortcut: I've just "discovered something that might interest people, that often have problems with the Universal Apps. I was browsing through the system32 folder looking for icons to theme, and stumbled upon the WSReset.exe. Normally you run this either by typing it in the Run Dialog...