Windows 10: WSReset.exe doesn't work

Discus and support WSReset.exe doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To repair the Windows Store so my games will function correctly I read in multiple threads to use the WSReset.exe action. However, all I get is a dos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lgblake, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Lgblake Win User

WSReset.exe doesn't work

To repair the Windows Store so my games will function correctly I read in multiple threads to use the WSReset.exe action. However, all I get is a dos window that just sits there and does nothing - store does not open afterwards either. Is there another fix?

:)

Lgblake, Sep 7, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 7, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

WSReset.exe doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

WSReset.exe doesn't work

1. WSReset.exe doesn't work - Similar Threads - WSReset exe doesn't

2. Defender doesn't like my .exe files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defender doesn't like my .exe files: I developed .exe files for use by friends using Microsoft Visual Basic 6 circa 2006 and uploaded them to my website in a zip file created by PeaZip. When the file are downloaded, they are indicated as possibly dangerous by Windows Defender. How does one make the files...
  3. Exe not working for a software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe not working for a software: I installed a softwareFrosty mod manager and I have tried for 24 hours to make it work but still cant open it. I have no antivirus installed I have watched all vids on utube but still cant do anything Any solutions?...
  4. Microsoft Store not installing game, WSreset not working/pausing forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not installing game, WSreset not working/pausing forever: The one time the install button managed to work, I left the PC on overnight to install and woke up to the error message: 0x80080005 I have tried wsreset.exe but it stayed open for 50 minutes without anything happening. Currently my game is stuck on "Starting download..."...
  5. hl2.exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hl2.exe stopped working: Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why. here some information: hl2.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM Status Report sent...
  6. Changing EXE Icons not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing EXE Icons not working: So in a nutshell what I am trying to do is change the icon of an executable, sounds simple right? Here is what I have done: 1) Open the EXE in Resource Hacker 2) Replace the Icon with the Icon I want. My icon has all the sizes including the mini task bar/frame icon....
  7. WSReset Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSReset Shortcut: I've just "discovered something that might interest people, that often have problems with the Universal Apps. I was browsing through the system32 folder looking for icons to theme, and stumbled upon the WSReset.exe. Normally you run this either by typing it in the Run Dialog...
  8. Windows Store error code 0x80072efd; wsreset doesn't fix

Windows Store error code 0x80072efd; wsreset doesn't fix: Windows Store does not/has never worked since upgrading to Windows 10. When opened it says "The server stumbled. We all have bad days. Refresh the page." Error code 0x80072efd at bottom of page. Refreshing page merely repeats the same message. Scoured the web for fixes,...
  9. WSReset purge cache issue

WSReset purge cache issue: Here's my setup. I have three accounts, a local admin, an MS account, and a local standard user. I can't run Windows Store properly on my MS account, while it runs fine on the local standard user. A window just briefly flashes before closing. I deleted the MS account, then...
  10. Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Doesn't work: I installed 10 this morning - started last night and went to bed with it saying "restarting", got up this morning and it was still the same. shut down and restarted and it spent another 2 hrs installing. I have now spent over an hr trying to make google my default search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsreset not working

2. wsreset doesnt work windows 10

3. wsreset.exe doesnt work

4. wsreset does nothing,
  5. wsreset.exe not working,
  6. wsreset.exe does nothing,
  7. wsreset.exe not working windows 10,
  8. wsreset doesnt work,
  9. wsreset exe,
  10. wsreset.exe windows 10,
  11. wsreset not doing anything,