Windows 10: WSUS _ 1809 KB5003646 Not installing on any of my machines

Discus and support WSUS _ 1809 KB5003646 Not installing on any of my machines in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I pushed the 1809 KB5003646 to my test OU machines, but none of them are seeing the update nor does it load. May worked without any issues, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dhori89, Jun 14, 2021.

1. dhori89 Win User

WSUS _ 1809 KB5003646 Not installing on any of my machines

Hello,I pushed the 1809 KB5003646 to my test OU machines, but none of them are seeing the update nor does it load. May worked without any issues, I'm curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue?Let me know if you'd like to know more info

:)

dhori89, Jun 14, 2021
  2. sy5tem Win User

The WSUS support thread

update on my install, i ad everything working inside a VM with 2 disk , when i moved it to the local vm machine WSUS would not work anymore , something do to with database error, sadly have not found a way to tell WSUS where the database is ....
    on the new machine its still in the root of d:\ this as not changed so i don't know why WSUS can't connect to his database *Frown WSUS _ 1809 KB5003646 Not installing on any of my machines :(

sy5tem, Jun 14, 2021
  3. sy5tem Win User
    The WSUS support thread

well i installed WSUS on a virtual machine on my home pc for testing ... pretty strait forward only thing is that the SQL server goes crazy on memory while synchronizing and updating ... mine went up to 8GB i don't know if it does this on first time only ? will see with usage...
    i installed 2008 on 1 VHD and i install all the update on another VHD that i can resize if needed, for now WSUS is telling me that it as downloaded 80MB of 69GB "on install i choose ALL windows flavour .."

sy5tem, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Lackó Win User

Windows 10 x64 bulid update 2004 for WSUS error

Lás

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to ask for your help regarding WSUS bulid update error. We have a business environment with 350 clients running various desktops like Windows 10 Pro X64 OS, with update management provided by WSUS. We want to upgrade our machines to the 2004
    build, however for more than 250 machines, this runs into errors.

The error message is "0x800705b4". By manually running the upgrade on a desktop, it will be updated to 2004 without any problems.

In the case of 50-60 machines, it was also installed from WSUS, although machines with the same type and the same program environment.

May I ask your advise that there may be some history update that is absolutely necessary before the 2004 bulid update,

or perhaps for older bulilds, this can only be done in step by steps.

Should the OS of the server running WSUS be newer than 2012?

We welcome any suggestions that may be a central solution to the problem.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Yours sincerely,

László

Lackó, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. WSUS _ 1809 KB5003646 Not installing on any of my machines - Similar Threads - WSUS 1809 KB5003646

2. Unable to upgrade machines to Windows 11 using WSUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade machines to Windows 11 using WSUS: We are rolling out Windows 11 to our offices. We are using WSUS and having issues where many machines are not showing as applicable for the Win11 upgrade.The machines are of the same brand, model and specifications. When I run 3 different eval programs they all comes back and...
  3. Unable to upgrade machines to Windows 11 using WSUS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to upgrade machines to Windows 11 using WSUS: We are rolling out Windows 11 to our offices. We are using WSUS and having issues where many machines are not showing as applicable for the Win11 upgrade.The machines are of the same brand, model and specifications. When I run 3 different eval programs they all comes back and...
  4. WSUS not installing Cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSUS not installing Cumulative updates: I have a private network where the PCs have no direct line to outside the network. Each of the PCs are configured to communicate and receive updates from a WSUS server. The Security updates, stack updates and other types of updates are downloading and installing most of the...
  5. KB5003646 Fails to Install

KB5003646 Fails to Install: We were installing this month's edition of Patch Tuesday patches yesterday and one of our servers would not complete the KB5003646 cumulative update on a Windows 2016 Server. We have many deployments of this type of server but one machine in particular would not install....
  6. Update notification on PC connected to WSUS 1809 LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update notification on PC connected to WSUS 1809 LTSC: I have a bunch of PCs all running 1809 LTSC with the target version policy set, and which get the updates from a W2012 R2 server running WSUS. Group policy is set not to connect to any internet sites, deferrals do not cause scan against windows update, do not include drivers,...
  7. 1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 not recieving update notifications. WSUS shows polled.: Hi, well I've finally come to this place. It was something I've been avoiding for years... Not coming here, being compelled to install W10 on my network. Let the fun begin. *092 1809 Enterprise desktop installs poll the WSUS update server and register that they need...
  8. Windows Upodate 1809 blew up my machine

Windows Upodate 1809 blew up my machine: This morning my machine said it had a major update. After it finished I can no longer get my prime account to work. 2 guest accounts will load but the primary account comes up with a basically blank screen. In the top left corner is a small window that talks about Cortana...
  9. Is my 1809 iso any good?

Is my 1809 iso any good?: I downloaded windows 10 1809 on 10/04/18 and now forget if it is any good due to all the issues there were. I fear I've asked this question before but now forget the answer, can't find my Thread as it is most likely on another forum. Thanks TS...
  10. Windows 10 Pro x64 machines listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro x64 machines listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server: I'm running WSUS 3.0 on a Windows Server 2012 R2. It doesn't seem to recognize a Windows 10 machine because my Windows 10 Pro x64 machines are listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server. No WSUS update has been issued to bring WSUS up-to-date. 23411