Windows 10: WSUS for windows 10 pro

Discus and support WSUS for windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello MS community. Is it possible to use wsus on windows 10 pro? I need to update 5 PCs and only one of them has internet connection. I can't use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bartosz Leszczynski, Aug 22, 2019.

1. WSUS for windows 10 pro

hello MS community.

Is it possible to use wsus on windows 10 pro?

I need to update 5 PCs and only one of them has internet connection.

I can't use any 3rd party software.

regards

Bartosz

:)

Bartosz Leszczynski, Aug 22, 2019
  2. mfaklis Win User

Windows 10 Pro x64 machines listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server

I'm running WSUS 3.0 on a Windows Server 2012 R2. It doesn't seem to recognize a Windows 10 machine because my Windows 10 Pro x64 machines are listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server.

No WSUS update has been issued to bring WSUS up-to-date.

mfaklis, Aug 22, 2019
  3. stuartd55 Win User
    Windows 10 Pro 1511 via WSUS

Upgrading windows 10 Pro from build 10240 to 1511. I have updated WSUS and approved the updates but when I try and install on a client I get the following error Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x8007007E: Upgrade
    to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586.

I have removed and re-downloaded the update from wsus but still the same error.

Any ideas?

stuartd55, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

WSUS for windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

WSUS for windows 10 pro

1. WSUS for windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - WSUS pro

2. WSUS Dual Scan - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS Dual Scan - HELP: Just trying to see if anyone can help me with this issue. I have set up a dual scan in our system but I keep getting 0x8024002e when trying to manually look for the update.When I change the registry value of “DisableWindowsUpdateAccess” manually to 0, then everything works...
  3. WSUS Dual Scan - HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSUS Dual Scan - HELP: Just trying to see if anyone can help me with this issue. I have set up a dual scan in our system but I keep getting 0x8024002e when trying to manually look for the update.When I change the registry value of “DisableWindowsUpdateAccess” manually to 0, then everything works...
  4. WSUS Dual Scan - HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update: trying to use wsus to push out windows 10 22h2 update from windows 10 21h2 through wsus not able to approve kb5015878 as it does not exist so not able to get machines to pick up the feature pack any ideas what we can do to enable this update to install and bring it up to the...
  6. WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update

WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update: trying to use wsus to push out windows 10 22h2 update from windows 10 21h2 through wsus not able to approve kb5015878 as it does not exist so not able to get machines to pick up the feature pack any ideas what we can do to enable this update to install and bring it up to the...
  7. WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Is there a way to use WSUS and SCCM without internet connection? We have a system that...

Is there a way to use WSUS and SCCM without internet connection? We have a system that...: Is there a way to use WSUS and SCCM without internet connection? We have a system that doesn't have any access to the internet, looking for a work around....
  9. Install WSUS Server Role on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install WSUS Server Role on Windows 10 Pro: Hi, Just wondering if it is possible to install the WSUS role onto a Windows 10 Pro. I have a client that needs WSUS set up, but they also want a way to save money (and not purchase Windows Server 2016/2019) by getting WSUS onto Windows 10 Pro. Thank you,...
  10. Windows 10 Pro x64 machines listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro x64 machines listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server: I'm running WSUS 3.0 on a Windows Server 2012 R2. It doesn't seem to recognize a Windows 10 machine because my Windows 10 Pro x64 machines are listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server. No WSUS update has been issued to bring WSUS up-to-date. 23411

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does wsus work with windows 10 pro