Windows 10: WTB Registry professionals, my accent colors have a mind of their own!

Discus and support WTB Registry professionals, my accent colors have a mind of their own! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Oh man. So years of images. Nothing has ever failed me. I just got rid of them all to start fresh after imaging over to a new/larger SSD. Of course,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klepp0906, Mar 29, 2019.

1. klepp0906 Win User

WTB Registry professionals, my accent colors have a mind of their own!

Oh man. So years of images. Nothing has ever failed me. I just got rid of them all to start fresh after imaging over to a new/larger SSD.

Of course, coincidentally (maybe) at that point, I began having major color issues and had no previous image to restore to cause i'm an idiot.

Take note of the "years of images" part. This pc is set up in such a way, that i'd never be able to replace even half of it - so if i dont keep this image rolling for the rest of my days, i might need lithium WTB Registry professionals, my accent colors have a mind of their own! :p

Now ive always used "auto select color from my background" and its now failing me spectacularly. I'm not sure what got corrupted where, hence why I'm here.

If I toggle it off, then on. It will select the proper color everywhere and persist for exactly 1 restart. The second restart, and my alt+ctrl+del & my restarting screen, both go to what appears to be the default blue. (everything in windows still retains proper accent color ironically enough).

I tried to toggle off "auto" and select a color manually. This color also persists properly for a restart. After which point, it goes to a flourescent green instead of blue #boggle.

Now my desktop background is green, and auto select chooses a proper medium-dark green to pair it with. Where the blue comes from, or the flourescent green when auto select is off and I select a close shade manually - is beyond me.

I remember this happening years ago, many windows versions ago, and I ended up needing to restore to fix it... but I cant restore now so I hope someone with deeper know-how chimes in.

Ive tried sfc which is clean. dism which is also clean. Of course my windows and drivers are all kosher cause im an ocd enthusiast. Turned sync off and cleared cloud data, same behavior. Tried turning sync on, and syncing to my other pc which I set with the same background/color to try and "push" it to this pc. Same behavior.

I even tried the reg files in this post Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color

I'm ocd to the point that i'll suffer on the deepest level if my beloved pc changes colors on me every restart till the end of time >.<

Thanks for reading my nyt worst seller WTB Registry professionals, my accent colors have a mind of their own! :p

:)

klepp0906, Mar 29, 2019

2. accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Mar 29, 2019
  3. accent color

I have all the colors listed above. The shade of red is missing from above accent colors and is also missing from mine. I used to have the shade of red and like to get it back. I like to know how to update the driver of accent color in window 10.
    ty

MartyHariri, Mar 29, 2019
  4. WTB Registry professionals, my accent colors have a mind of their own!

About Accent Color

Hello Sir,

I have Windows 8 Genuine version. In this august i have a update of windows 10, through reservation and i upgrade my windows 8.1 to 10. All features are best compare with 8 or 7. but here in my windows 10 some problem. Problem is like not to change accent
    color from my background. I had try to graphics , updates of windows, etc all are done. but there is no change with accent color. I think, this is windows bug file software. so what should i do? for change color in accent backgound? Can i update windows 10
    from your site (https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10) ? over my windows 10? give me suggestion what should i do?

JaivikMehta, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

WTB Registry professionals, my accent colors have a mind of their own!

1. WTB Registry professionals, my accent colors have a mind of their own! - Similar Threads - WTB Registry professionals

2. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  3. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  4. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  5. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  6. Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  7. How to change accent color through registry editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change accent color through registry editor?: Hello! I've seen many tutorials on how to change different parts of of unactivated windows through the registry editor. Whenever I try to find anything about the accent colors, I see stuff about how to add custom accent colors, however, I haven't been able to learn how to...
  8. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  9. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  10. HP Mouse having mind of its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Mouse having mind of its own: Howdy, I am using a HP Touchscreen 23.8" Full HD All-in-One Desktop 24-f0137c, utlilizing a wired HP keyboard and wired HP mouse. I run Windows 10 Home fully updated and according to my security programs spyware and virus free. A few weeks ago out of the blue my HP mouse...