Windows 10: Wtf am I supposed to do? It’s been looping for more than an hour, is the hard drive...

Discus and support Wtf am I supposed to do? It’s been looping for more than an hour, is the hard drive... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrDuckyyy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrDuckyyy, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Wtf am I supposed to do? It’s been looping for more than an hour, is the hard drive...

/u/MrDuckyyy, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Mathragh Win User

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Wtf am I supposed to do? It’s been looping for more than an hour, is the hard drive...

little cat, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Wtf am I supposed to do? It’s been looping for more than an hour, is the hard drive...

1. Wtf am I supposed to do? It’s been looping for more than an hour, is the hard drive... - Similar Threads - Wtf supposed It’s

2. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates taking more than 10 hours: Windows has been running "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2" for more then 10 hours. It was stuck several time previously, now at 90%. I was previously stuck at 60% and 87% before I rebooted. Have tried everything I know of....
  3. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates taking more than 10 hours: Windows has been running "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2" for more then 10 hours. It was stuck several time previously, now at 90%. I was previously stuck at 60% and 87% before I rebooted. Have tried everything I know of....
  4. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Professional_Phone_2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izwml4/it_has_been_stuck_like_this_for_more_than_12/
  6. Is system restore supposed to take more than 1.5 hours on a 1Tb machine with 7200rpm drives?

Is system restore supposed to take more than 1.5 hours on a 1Tb machine with 7200rpm drives?: After updating my computer's performance went down the drain so I checked out some solutions and the best one was system restore to roll back to previous update, its already been more than one and a half hours and it's on "finishing file restoring" for over 40 minutes....
  7. Am WTF is this ?

Am WTF is this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Black_s23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh522s/am_wtf_is_this/
  8. System restore have been running for more than 2 hours

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System restore have been running for more than 2 hours: I had problems with my Microsoft outlook. The signature in the outlook was unresponsive, I then by accident uninstalled the Microsoft Office and tried to fix the problem by doing a system restore. The system restore point was selected and everything run smoothly, but now its...
  9. System restore have been running for more than 2 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    System restore have been running for more than 2 hours: I had problems with my Microsoft outlook. The signature in the outlook was unresponsive, I then by accident uninstalled the Microsoft Office and tried to fix the problem by doing a system restore. The system restore point was selected and everything run smoothly, but now its...
  10. Hard drive used space more than doubled...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard drive used space more than doubled...: Can't figure this out. Have a Tablet 2 in 1 with W10 and 32GB SSD. Have not installed any programs. A few days ago the size of the used space on he drive was 7.8 now, it is 16.6GB. Any clues? 63598