Windows 10: WTF does Windows 10 automatically open the last programs used on start-up, even when said...

Discus and support WTF does Windows 10 automatically open the last programs used on start-up, even when said... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Seriously, I've had Windows 10 less than a week now and it's the biggest pile of steaming **** going. What happened to being user-friendly? Why were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WINDOWS 10 IS USELESS, Dec 31, 2018.

1. WTF does Windows 10 automatically open the last programs used on start-up, even when said...

Seriously, I've had Windows 10 less than a week now and it's the biggest pile of steaming **** going. What happened to being user-friendly?

Why were all these unnecessary and stupid ideas implemented in this OS?

In this case, why does Windows 10 ALWAYS reopen the last program used on start up? And why is the only solution that I've found online require a download to remedy?

Was there a bet within Microsoft to try and produce the most aggravating OS ever?

Oh, and yes, I deem this a 'system failure' AS IT SHOULD NOT **** HAPPEN.

:)

WINDOWS 10 IS USELESS, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 10, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

WTF does Windows 10 automatically open the last programs used on start-up, even when said...

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

WTF does Windows 10 automatically open the last programs used on start-up, even when said...

1. WTF does Windows 10 automatically open the last programs used on start-up, even when said... - Similar Threads - WTF does automatically

2. How do I automatically open a program but close it to system tray on start up using task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I automatically open a program but close it to system tray on start up using task...: Hi, I'm trying to do this on Logitech G Hub, it does have a built in "open on start up" setting and automatically closing to system tray but using that doesn't detect the device I think it's a known bug for the program. And I found a reddit post saying that if I open it with...
  3. How do I automatically open a program but close it to system tray on start up using task...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I automatically open a program but close it to system tray on start up using task...: Hi, I'm trying to do this on Logitech G Hub, it does have a built in "open on start up" setting and automatically closing to system tray but using that doesn't detect the device I think it's a known bug for the program. And I found a reddit post saying that if I open it with...
  4. Wtf Start Menu...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wtf Start Menu...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/C0LEsGaMinG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u49ix2/wtf_start_menu/
  5. Program does not start automatically at boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program does not start automatically at boot: windows 10 pro, version 10.0.19041, latest updatesI have a program that should start automatically at boot, but it does not start. I have to start it manually after each boot. The program is listed in the Startup tab of Task Manager. How do I figure out why it isn't started...
  6. Windows 10 uses 98% of RAM even when first starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 uses 98% of RAM even when first starting up: Hello, I am having some performance issues with my computer, so I checked performance monitor. It showed that almost all of my RAM was being used - even though I didn't have much open. Even when I reboot, 97% or more of the RAM is being used, even though no process uses...
  7. programs open automatically in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs open automatically in windows 10: when i start my windows 10. sometimes programs like microsoft office,windows exploer opens automatically. even sometimes it opens google chrome and youtube video starts playing. please help...
  8. open chrome automatically on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    open chrome automatically on start up: how to open chrome automatically in windows 10 on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-chrome-automatically-on-start-up/be87b8ee-0186-42fe-9050-e6e18853191a
  9. When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically?: With Windows 10 version 1903 updates (like cumulative...) are shown on the Windows Update page once they are available, but they won't be downloaded automatically, instead you have to click "Download". When will the OS start downloading and installing these updates, if I...
  10. WTF happened to "Open With"?

in Windows 10 Support
    WTF happened to "Open With"?: EDIT: Figured it out, I need to go into the properties menu to set this up now. That kind of sucks as I'd rather just have a context menu drop down from right click, but it'll do for now. Gonna E-mail Microsoft later to complain about this pointless change. I know it probably...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does windows 10 open the last program used when starting

2. why does windows 10 open up lastprogram

3. windows automatically opens last program