Windows 10: WTF is Nividia container and why it consumes 20% of GPU !!

Discus and support WTF is Nividia container and why it consumes 20% of GPU !! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpecterX95 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpecterX95, Nov 26, 2020.

1. WTF is Nividia container and why it consumes 20% of GPU !!

/u/SpecterX95, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers

Source: Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers - Microsoft Tech Community - 393939

Brink, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers

Source: Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers - Microsoft Tech Community - 393939

Brink, Nov 26, 2020
  4. WTF is Nividia container and why it consumes 20% of GPU !!

Nividia Context Menu Issue

I am running Windows 10 1809 with latest updates installed with latest Nividia drivers 418 version on a Dell G3 now my issue is the following :

As attached when i click on the option to "Change default graphics processor" nothing happens it does not open nividia control panel or anything

now my issue is not with changing the graphics driver i can do that manually by opening nividia control panel my issue is why the option in the context menu does nothing

Steps i tried to fix the issue :

1- un-installed nividia drivers and re-installed them from website of nividia

2- downgrade nividia drivers version to lower version which is 398 did not help

3- un-installed nividia drivers from device manager restarted pc so windows can install drivers by itself

Now all above failed and issue still exists so any idea what could be reason that option does not work

Choosing to run with integrated graphics or nividia from context menu works fine so it is only the "Change default graphics processor "

that does not work.

Photo attached is for reference it is not taken from my pc

WTF is Nividia container and why it consumes 20% of GPU !! e4924263-05a7-4faf-b002-888fc47fa2aa?upload=true.png

TheFreeOne, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

WTF is Nividia container and why it consumes 20% of GPU !!

1. WTF is Nividia container and why it consumes 20% of GPU !! - Similar Threads - WTF Nividia container

2. Nividia GPU no longer being detected at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nividia GPU no longer being detected at all.: i have predator helios 300 and randomly after a restart issue and being on an infinite loading screen i hard rebooted the laptop then when i went into device manager after issues my gpu under the device adapter menu completely disappeared and my computer refused to detect it...
  3. Nividia GPU no longer being detected at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nividia GPU no longer being detected at all.: i have predator helios 300 and randomly after a restart issue and being on an infinite loading screen i hard rebooted the laptop then when i went into device manager after issues my gpu under the device adapter menu completely disappeared and my computer refused to detect it...
  4. Nividia Geforce

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nividia Geforce: My nividia geforce mx150 runs in the backround when i play roblox or minecraft and windows universal exe runs too i want to turn off my nividia geforce mx150 by not disabling it in device managers....
  5. Nividia Geforce

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nividia Geforce: My nividia geforce mx150 runs in the backround when i play roblox or minecraft and windows universal exe runs too i want to turn off my nividia geforce mx150 by not disabling it in device managers....
  6. Client server runtime process and desktop window manager consuming 20-40% GPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Client server runtime process and desktop window manager consuming 20-40% GPU usage: when doing basic tasks such as watching a video or moving the mouse cursor around the screen csrss.exe client server runtime process and dwm.exe desktop window manager consume up to 40% GPU usage. This causes lag and fps drops when playing games which my computer is more than...
  7. wtf are these and why are they in my tmp folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wtf are these and why are they in my tmp folder: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarkoTribe16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxllgj/wtf_are_these_and_why_are_they_in_my_tmp_folder/
  8. audiodg.exe consumes 20% of CPU utilization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audiodg.exe consumes 20% of CPU utilization: Okay, before i start i would like to say i know that this question has been asked 340282366920938463463374607431768211456 times on this forum, but what's the benefit of all those asked questions if none has the solution ?. Anyway, all the solutions suggested disabling the...
  9. WTF acitivate windows watermark!!!! WHY!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    WTF acitivate windows watermark!!!! WHY!!!!!: What stupid group of idiots thought this was a good idea? Obviously one so out of touch with the real world that the the utter waste of money, corporate intelligence and total lack of understanding of the market that drives profit and customer retention is...
  10. idle ,it consume always 20% of cpu , why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    idle ,it consume always 20% of cpu , why?: hi i have w10 pro 64bit with 32gb , ssd i have noticed that after a while , windows 10 idle , starts to consume my cpu for hours i tried to track it down , i used process hacker system (C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe) -> treads -> and i found out it's...