Windows 10: Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset

Discus and support Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redbaron363636 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redbaron363636, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset

/u/redbaron363636, Nov 2, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 2, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset

1. Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset - Similar Threads - Wtf factory reset

2. How do I factory reset MY computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I factory reset MY computer?: I have a "school laptop" that I bought, they charge around 500 to 1200 bucks if your wondering but that's besides the point. I have tried to factory reset via troubleshoot options. Straight to advanced options. Settings factory reset. need an admin password that I can't...
  3. How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?: I had to do a factory reset in which Windows STUPIDLY failed to provide an option for " save apps".I was not aware that stickynotes was classed as an app- no matter how silly that may sound and after the reset i noticed that the contents of the stickynotes had goneIs there a...
  4. How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?: I had to do a factory reset in which Windows STUPIDLY failed to provide an option for " save apps".I was not aware that stickynotes was classed as an app- no matter how silly that may sound and after the reset i noticed that the contents of the stickynotes had goneIs there a...
  5. How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I reset my display scaling back to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reset my display scaling back to factory settings?: Someone please help me. My Lenovo Ideapad 5 14ARE 05 81 Windows 10 thinks that I have had multiple monitors attached to it. I have not and it's gone crazy. In Windows everything is almost normal but the font is very small. On the web everything is huge with tiny font....
  7. how do I reset my computer back to factory settings

how do I reset my computer back to factory settings: I want to reset my computer to factory settings in order to sell it. How do I do that??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-back-to-factory/c340b07b-66d5-4272-90f6-7f2bbacc0590
  8. If I factory reset, will I get S mode back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I factory reset, will I get S mode back?: I made a selfish, stupid mistake. I wanted tf2. So I got rid of S mode, so I could get steam. I didn't have room for tf2. Wow. Ok. I feel so stupid. I just got the pc, so I'm fine with factory resetting it, but would it work? I mean, would it bring back S mode? submitted by...
  9. Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back?: Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back? Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-10-when-did-factory-reset-how-do-i/39d56e9f-9295-4872-8fc4-659e1630be07
  10. trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. How do I reset it...

trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. How do I reset it...: trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. It's an hp windows 10. How do I reset it back to factory ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-erase-everything-on-this-computer-and/eb4c838a-e505-41e6-8ec4-21ad81d320f6