Windows 10: wtf is this and how do i turn it off?

Discus and support wtf is this and how do i turn it off? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/9c15tbskweg51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0bdfbb7a796041632be7179863f3f836f69c7a23 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InsertDumbUsername_, Aug 11, 2020.

1. wtf is this and how do i turn it off?

/u/InsertDumbUsername_, Aug 11, 2020
  2. mlee49 Win User

[FS][US]   DFI P45 and 3GB GSkill 800Mhz

How much do you suggest listing it for? $5? I'm confused at your post. *Wtf :wtf:

mlee49, Sep 10, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 10, 2020
  4. HeUeR Win User

wtf is this and how do i turn it off?

C2D Multiplier changes on its own - FTW???

but Speed-Step don't turn on by him self !? *Wtf :wtf:

HeUeR, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

wtf is this and how do i turn it off?

1. wtf is this and how do i turn it off? - Similar Threads - wtf turn off?

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  4. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  7. How do I turn this off?

8. How do i turn this off ?

How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  9. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  10. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn this off?: When I first got the envy I accidentally clicked a setting where it turns the background dark when I have a tab open and I'm not sure how to switch it. It is driving me crazy...