Windows 10: Wtf just happened to my pc.

Discus and support Wtf just happened to my pc. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was just playing some GTA 5 on my xbox and got bored of it so I got on my computer to play minecraft. My computer was already on and the launcher... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RaccoonOnReddit, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Wtf just happened to my pc.

So I was just playing some GTA 5 on my xbox and got bored of it so I got on my computer to play minecraft. My computer was already on and the launcher was already open so I just click play and wait for it to load. I got loaded in, go to the multiplayer tab, and click on a server. But the server timed out. But I had a working internet connection and I just played on that server about an hour ago. So I tried another sever, same issue. So I restarted my pc because that usually fixes any problem I have or if my pc is running slow. My pc restarted and I type in my password to my account and log in. But I get an error message that says "This user profile could not be launched. Unable to start User Login Service. Please try again later" or something like that. So I ignored it and continued to log in. But while it was logging in, below my profile picture, it said "Preparing Windows". Anytime I turn on my pc it NEVER says that. It only says "Welcome". Not to mention that I have never seen it say preparing windows. So after about 2 minutes of my pc preparing windows, it finally loads. Here is where shit gets weird. My background is changed from my custom background to the default windows background. Most of my program and folder shortcuts are removed and some of them are put to default order on the left of my screen. My theme is back to default instead of red and all of my File Explorer settings are set back to default. My system theme is no longer black, now white. So I launch CMD to see wtf is going on. And the first thing I see beside the input spot to type a command in, I see "C:\Users\TEMP>". Now thats fucking weird because it should be "C:\Users\overs" (my username). So now i am really confused. Plus anytime I make a texture pack for minecraft and have to move it to the .minecraft folder inside of AppData. I have never seen TEMP in the /Users folder. The overs folder is still in /Users, but im not located inside of if. I am in /TEMP. So how tf do I fix this.

submitted by /u/RaccoonOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RaccoonOnReddit, Aug 4, 2020
  2. MamaBear Win User

WTF just happened?!

Why won't this work?

Wtf just happened to my pc. [​IMG]

MamaBear, Aug 4, 2020
  3. MamaBear Win User
    WTF just happened?!

The setup screens are hosed! It went from saying it's an AMD process to INTEL! I cant even comprehend how an AMD cpu can run with bios being set to Intel.

Wtf just happened to my pc. [​IMG]

MamaBear, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Kbird Win User

Wtf just happened to my pc.

WTF just happened?!

Is this what Asus Support told you to do ? did you use the Command Prompt with Admin. Rights ? ((also called an elevated prompt)

The bios no# is usaslly available on the Post screen and or in the Bios itself. I have never seen a bios serial # on a sticker.

Kbird, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Wtf just happened to my pc.

1. Wtf just happened to my pc. - Similar Threads - Wtf happened

2. WTF has happened to my PC? Even after restarting it's still like this ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WTF has happened to my PC? Even after restarting it's still like this ...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/granada_43 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/102wj79/wtf_has_happened_to_my_pc_even_after_restarting/
  3. dude wtf how do i disable antimalware service executable

dude wtf how do i disable antimalware service executable: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoloWasTaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zi7l3m/dude_wtf_how_do_i_disable_antimalware_service/
  4. Ayo Microsoft, WTF ?

Ayo Microsoft, WTF ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuckMyPenisReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yqpq9j/ayo_microsoft_wtf/
  5. Had to share a GINORMOUS WTF JUST HAPPENED

in Windows 10 Support
    Had to share a GINORMOUS WTF JUST HAPPENED: The issue has resolved itself but if anyone has a clue what happened based on the description -- I'm all ears. I have a Lenovo that acts as a kitchen TV. Last night I was streaming THE OFFICE off of an admittedly 'risky' site. (This laptop is 'expendable' in that there's no...
  6. lol wtf happened? update problem

lol wtf happened? update problem: [ATTACH] this happened after rebooting because of updates https://preview.redd.it/jl8f4nodk6w51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=e41fb2880b4d27571a2b7198ff8a13ae17b5f47e submitted by /u/funky-monk91 [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft WTF is this? Has been happening since afternoon today India time.

Microsoft WTF is this? Has been happening since afternoon today India time.: WTF???????? submitted by /u/vikramdinesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j09joq/microsoft_wtf_is_this_has_been_happening_since/
  8. WTF are these and why this File and or Folder Access restriction happen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WTF are these and why this File and or Folder Access restriction happen?: WTF are these and why this File and or Folder Access restriction happen - My computer, My HDDs, My Files and Folders - Who the hell is OS to deny access to some or the other file or folder every now and then ? See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  9. WTF just happened?!

in Windows 10 Support
    WTF just happened?!: I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 about 4 days before it expired - July 26th, if I recall. There have been a few problems along the way, but everything was working when I left for school tonight. I came back and the screen was dark and unresponsive. I usually have my PC...
  10. WTF happened to "Open With"?

in Windows 10 Support
    WTF happened to "Open With"?: EDIT: Figured it out, I need to go into the properties menu to set this up now. That kind of sucks as I'd rather just have a context menu drop down from right click, but it'll do for now. Gonna E-mail Microsoft later to complain about this pointless change. I know it probably...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WTF just hsppened to my computer!