Windows 10: WTF Win10 ! All these bloatware downloaded when OS is updated.

Discus and support WTF Win10 ! All these bloatware downloaded when OS is updated. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rayd0n0van [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rayd0n0van, Jun 21, 2021.

1. WTF Win10 ! All these bloatware downloaded when OS is updated.

/u/rayd0n0van, Jun 21, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Toothless Win User
    Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

WTF Win10 ! All these bloatware downloaded when OS is updated. [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jun 21, 2021
  4. user33331 Win User

WTF Win10 ! All these bloatware downloaded when OS is updated.

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Hello
    Win10: Windows update is stuck at never ending loop ? ( Last Win10 updates in 2017 ). Can't update the laptop. Genuine Win10 on a HP 2015 17.3" laptop that originally had Win8. ( CPU:AMD A9, GPU:Radeon R5 ).

If I download this below file does it manually install the latest updates of Win10 (=2018 April Update) without losing any files currently on the machine ? ( Mainly paid Office 2013 )
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe
    Download Windows 10

user33331, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

WTF Win10 ! All these bloatware downloaded when OS is updated.

1. WTF Win10 ! All these bloatware downloaded when OS is updated. - Similar Threads - WTF Win10 bloatware

2. Win10 to 11 update broke OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 to 11 update broke OS: Managed to make a fresh install of win11 and got so far to get it activated, but my biggest problem is still that im locked out of my files in the old c:/ which had some keys and passwords.Any suggestions on how to retrieve them since its system protected......
  3. Win10 to 11 update broke OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 to 11 update broke OS: So last night windows decided to update wihtout asking and woke up to srttrail.txt error and an infinite repair loop, i couldnt access safemode by any means.Pretty much tried everything and had to do a fresh install of win11 after it.Now im having a problem that the windows...
  4. Win10 to 11 update broke OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 to 11 update broke OS: So last night windows decided to update wihtout asking and woke up to srttrail.txt error and an infinite repair loop, i couldnt access safemode by any means.Pretty much tried everything and had to do a fresh install of win11 after it.Now im having a problem that the windows...
  5. Win10 to 11 update broke OS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. wtf

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wtf: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/kp3aug7v53y71.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed480f7aa83c0ccf43c2d7e1724ac9c25f55fcb4 submitted by /u/ARA-v2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qofd1x/wtf/
  7. TPM firmware update... WTF?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM firmware update... WTF?: Suddenly Kaspersky alerts me to a security issue. Then I check and discover the above. Of all the innumerable problems MS have caused me recently - like having to spend £700 replacing a perfectly usable PC with an AMD processor because current Win 10 is "incompatible" - I...
  8. win10 os

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10 os: *sarc I am using win10 10586 and would like to know if this is the latest on the slow ring. 50534
  9. Bloatware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloatware: I finally received my Dell Laptop. It came with little bloatware and I am very surprised with it. So far it works flawless. However, the bloatware that it did come with, I would like to know if I should remove it. The following is the list of bloatware: 1.)...
  10. Will the update to windows 10 remove all the Asus bloatware ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will the update to windows 10 remove all the Asus bloatware ?: As I'm sure you're all aware, Asus (and others) love to fill up their laptop harddrives with bloatware and junk. My question is simple - when I get the upgrade to windows 10, will it automatically get rid of all that rubbish ? Thanks. 8600