Windows 10: WTH is wrong with the forced POCrap update

Discus and support WTH is wrong with the forced POCrap update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; mem mgnmt has stuffed its head up laptops buttand is effing ransomware! Micr$not ha, in wind hose 10 achieved a new high for releasing bughouse ****.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MartinSeebach, Dec 12, 2018.

1. WTH is wrong with the forced POCrap update

mem mgnmt has stuffed its head up laptops buttand is effing ransomware! Micr$not ha, in wind hose 10 achieved a new high for releasing bughouse ****. This of course means millions of users switching to anything else. Personally shorting your stock and looking forward to the monopoly gaining less than 10% of IoT followed by the largest company tanking in history. You forced the update now REMOVE IT. No brainer for class action litigation. Even you **** do not have enough money to pay the penalties and treble damages.

:)

MartinSeebach, Dec 12, 2018
  2. sj_1324 Win User

Forced Nvidia update. WTH?

Follow the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type settings and select the top most search result.
    • Select Update & Security and click on Advanced Options
      from the window.
    • Check the box Defer Upgrades.
    I hope it works.

sj_1324, Dec 12, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond WTH is wrong with the forced POCrap update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 12, 2018
  4. WTH is wrong with the forced POCrap update

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

WTH is wrong with the forced POCrap update

1. WTH is wrong with the forced POCrap update - Similar Threads - WTH wrong forced

2. Wth is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wth is this?: RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.File: \windows\system32\config\systemError code: 0xc000014cYou'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation...
  3. Wth is this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wth is this?: RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.File: \windows\system32\config\systemError code: 0xc000014cYou'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation...
  4. Windows Force to install wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Force to install wrong drivers: windows forced me to install drivers and the drivers they were forced to install didn't match my laptop at all, let us choose the drivers we wanted to install, I'm tired of re-downloading the drivers then windows forced them to install the drivers they want which obviously...
  5. Windows Force to install wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Force to install wrong drivers: windows forced me to install drivers and the drivers they were forced to install didn't match my laptop at all, let us choose the drivers we wanted to install, I'm tired of re-downloading the drivers then windows forced them to install the drivers they want which obviously...
  6. Windows Force to install wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Forced restart after wrong PIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forced restart after wrong PIN: My four-year-old son loves trying to guess my PIN on my locked Windows 10 desktop at home. In the past, I usually sit down to my computer with the message: You've entered an incorrect PIN several times. To try again, enter A1B2C3 below." This was how I knew he had been...
  8. Help wth partitions

Help wth partitions: I messed up muy Ubuntu and Windows partitions, if I make a factory reset the partitions are errased or not? submitted by /u/OmegaRaxxus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff6v10/help_wth_partitions/
  9. Wth? What is this?

Wth? What is this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/5l8y2ohwytx31.png?width=363&format=png&auto=webp&s=403fd7199136e1d437f1646e5074c772446064bc submitted by /u/1g4l [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/du9k9m/wth_what_is_this/
  10. Very odd problem wth Update version 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Very odd problem wth Update version 1903: I've tried doing this update a number of times using just about every method out there. I'm getting error 0x1900101-0x30018. After looking into this I found out the software is trying to update my E: drive and not my C: drive where windows is on a SSD. This info was in the...