Windows 10: WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

Discus and support WTHeck is Arrow Backup ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly a folder named ArrowBackup showed up on my OneDrive. It contains a file named Arrow36backup1540222718892.zip I do not have this ArrowBackup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeneralLee01, Sep 5, 2019.

1. WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

Suddenly a folder named ArrowBackup showed up on my OneDrive. It contains a file named Arrow36backup1540222718892.zip I do not have this ArrowBackup program installed, so I assume this is generated by another program using ArrowBackup. Any suggestions ?

:)

GeneralLee01, Sep 5, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

This perhaps? (Partly translated below)
    Microsoft Arrow Launcher in Version 3.0 erschienen

Microsoft Arrow Launcher version 3.0 released

WTHeck is Arrow Backup ? nhfe_C1w_400x400.jpg
    by Benjamin Mamerow Mar 4, 2017 | 9 comments

WTHeck is Arrow Backup ? Arrow_Launcher.jpg
    Android is known to be very open to launches by third parties as an OS. In November 2015, Microsoft also released its Arrow Launcher out of a garage project, which was actually able to build up a rather large fanbase. After all, the installation numbers of the app are between 5 - 10 million installations. Over the course of time, the launcher gets to know his user better and offers him the supposedly suitable apps at any time, depending on the user's previous usage behavior. First of all, the launcher should be slimmer, faster and more battery-friendly in the now released version 3.0 .

dalchina, Sep 5, 2019
  3. WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

I indeed use Microsoft Launcher on my phone; it works great and I recommend it to you all !

Just started another Microsoft Launcher backup and ….. voila … another zip showed up in the ArrowBackup folder.

Thanks for the help Benjamin

GeneralLee01, Sep 5, 2019
  4. WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

1. WTHeck is Arrow Backup ? - Similar Threads - WTHeck Arrow Backup

2. Double Arrows . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double Arrows . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.This issue, might seem trivial. But it does, bother me.If you look, at the picture. You'll see, the double arrows. In front, of each picture?I'm not sure, what I loaded. Or, did. To 'cause these arrows to start.Is there, any...
  3. Shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut arrows: How to remove shortcut arrows in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-arrows/e8445720-f95a-4605-a968-5b76569c5b9b
  4. Shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut arrows: How to remove shortcut arrows in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-arrows/e8445720-f95a-4605-a968-5b76569c5b9b
  5. What is Arrow Backup?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Arrow Backup?: Hi Everyone, I am new here and would like to say hi to anyone that is reading my message as i need some help figuring what it happening and i know nothing about phones and computers. I am wanting to know what Arrow Backup is? Thank you for any replies received as i would...
  6. WTHeck People??? Are Y'all Not smarter than a Fifth Grader?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WTHeck People??? Are Y'all Not smarter than a Fifth Grader?: Attention, Attention ...Supposedly Smart People, This is a ****.. Descriptive for Males who have Fear or No Feelings other than Jealousy towards the Opposite Sex.Self Manipulating in a Group, and are aroused by aroused Man Flesh.The Pinnacle and Epitome of Stupidity is...
  7. Purple arrow arrows in text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purple arrow arrows in text: Hello,I just turned on a setting on my pc and I am not sure what is this thing on my text [ATTACH] . Can you guys tell me how can I turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purple-arrow-arrows-in-text/96ea0e1d-9cb9-489e-a70d-8a8fd7b91c20
  8. What is this arrow for?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this arrow for?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rootkit3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcicyo/what_is_this_arrow_for/
  9. FILE ARROWS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FILE ARROWS: hI, suddenly a pair of blue arrows appear on files and folders, they are distracting, how do i remove them? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-arrows/4a2ef36e-acb4-4b17-a112-5649f695b50f"
  10. WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

in Windows 10 Support
    WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?: Suddenly a folder named ArrowBackup showed up on my OneDrive. It contains a file named Arrow36backup1540222718892.zip I do not have this ArrowBackup program installed, so I assume this is generated by another program using ArrowBackup. Any suggestions ? 120548