Windows 10: WTHeck People??? Are Y'all Not smarter than a Fifth Grader?

Discus and support WTHeck People??? Are Y'all Not smarter than a Fifth Grader? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Attention, Attention ...Supposedly Smart People, This is a ****.. Descriptive for Males who have Fear or No Feelings other than Jealousy towards the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mickdundee1, May 4, 2021.

1. WTHeck People??? Are Y'all Not smarter than a Fifth Grader?

Attention, Attention ...Supposedly Smart People, This is a ****.. Descriptive for Males who have Fear or No Feelings other than Jealousy towards the Opposite Sex.Self Manipulating in a Group, and are aroused by aroused Man Flesh.The Pinnacle and Epitome of Stupidity is repeating the exact same process expecting a different result.I took this little Gem after Running the Trouble Shooter for my Connection.. It SEEMS according to WINDOWS 10 DEFENDER and FIREWALL are the INTERFERENCE in My Connection IssuesWhy in the Wide Wide World of Sports would a Company Build a Product That Blocks

:)

mickdundee1, May 4, 2021
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 4, 2021
  3. I need a 3rd grader for instructions!

Purchased a new PC w/8.1 and didn't touch it until 10 came out then upgraded. I NEED my media player for watching DVD's, downloading CD's, etc. I tried going to MS to download the MP for 10 but to say computers intimidate me is correct. That's why I need
    a 3rd grader who can give me step by step instructions on what to do so I can get going. Heck, I may already have it on here and not even know it!

I probably should be barred from owing a pc but it's too late now. Anyone with the patience of Job, and I don't mean Steve, can you help?

Virginia E Lowry, May 4, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

WTHeck People??? Are Y'all Not smarter than a Fifth Grader?

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, May 4, 2021
Thema:

WTHeck People??? Are Y'all Not smarter than a Fifth Grader?

1. WTHeck People??? Are Y'all Not smarter than a Fifth Grader? - Similar Threads - WTHeck Are Y'all

2. Hi team good day y'all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi team good day y'all: Please i need your help i have turned on bitlocker on my C drive and i mistakely install new windows which make me difficult to access my previous files i have try checking wondows old but i couldn't see anything and inside the hard drive lots of things are occupied but all...
  3. Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?: Faulting application name: Dataview32.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x48f64e76Faulting module name: Dataview32.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x48f64e76Exception code: 0xc000041dFault offset: 0x0001f7bdFaulting process id: 0x1f74Faulting application start time:...
  4. Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?: Faulting application name: Dataview32.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x48f64e76Faulting module name: Dataview32.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x48f64e76Exception code: 0xc000041dFault offset: 0x0001f7bdFaulting process id: 0x1f74Faulting application start time:...
  5. Program crashing daily. Can someone smarter than myself help decipher the error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Somebody much smarter than me has taken control of my network and Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somebody much smarter than me has taken control of my network and Win 10 PC: Hi.I have to first admit that I am just your average "end user" who prior to about a month ago had never ventured into the world of network security or virus, malware, threat detection/prevention.After spending countless hours over the past month trying to re-gain control and...
  7. Somebody much smarter than me has taken control of my network and Win 10 PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Somebody much smarter than me has taken control of my network and Win 10 PC: Hi.I have to first admit that I am just your average "end user" who prior to about a month ago had never ventured into the world of network security or virus, malware, threat detection/prevention.After spending countless hours over the past month trying to re-gain control and...
  8. Fifth BSOD Of The Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fifth BSOD Of The Day: I am completely stumped, I keep getting BSODS and nothing I do can fix it :Most of my BSODS say critical process died while my event viewer says that a log of the dump could not be created.I don't know what i can provide to give more information :...
  9. WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?: Suddenly a folder named ArrowBackup showed up on my OneDrive. It contains a file named Arrow36backup1540222718892.zip I do not have this ArrowBackup program installed, so I assume this is generated by another program using ArrowBackup. Any suggestions ? 120548
  10. WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?

in Windows 10 Support
    WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?: Suddenly a folder named ArrowBackup showed up on my OneDrive. It contains a file named Arrow36backup1540222718892.zip I do not have this ArrowBackup program installed, so I assume this is generated by another program using ArrowBackup. Any suggestions ? 120548