Windows 10: WU Manager On A Mac ? Or, ?

Discus and support WU Manager On A Mac ? Or, ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My recent Post re how to disable W10 auto updates has gotten fairly long, so i thought I'd start anew. WU Manager was suggested. Great., and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Robert11 Win User

WU Manager On A Mac ? Or, ?

My recent Post re how to disable W10 auto updates has gotten
    fairly long, so i thought I'd start anew.

WU Manager was suggested.

Great., and a sincere thank you.
    Looks like what I want; simple, straightforward, and presumably works.
    Haven't played with it yet, but will.

But-

I also have a desktop Mac that I use.
    Has MS Office on it,
    Keep getting messages that MS wants to do an (auto) updates on it.
    When I last allowed it, was a disaster.

So, Will WU Manager work on a Mac ?

If not, any other suggestions ?
    Again, really want something simple; no Registry modifications, etc.

Great Forum and folks

Thanks, as always, for help,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do for Mac is here!

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. WU Manager On A Mac ? Or, ? - Similar Threads - Manager Mac

2. one drive files 'not responding' in windows 10 file manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive files 'not responding' in windows 10 file manager: hi there, i am having problems opening files from one drive thru the file manager. The file does not open and there is a (not responding) message in the title bar of the window and it just freezes / sits there. I can access the files if I open them from inside the...
  3. Windows 10 /Device Manager/Portable Devices/Fire

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 /Device Manager/Portable Devices/Fire: Windows does not see Kindle Fire e-reader. It worked fine until three days ago when I tried to transfer books from my computer to the Fire. Fire was not on the directory. After trying to follow directions from ESL tech from Amazon and Microsoft I somehow deleted the Fire name...
  4. managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    managed by your organization: What does the term "managed by your organization" means? It keeps appearing on my Microsoft laptop although I am not a apart of any organization!1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organization/1ea3e061-7df8-42d4-b21e-4855af851880
  5. Bug on Task Manager Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug on Task Manager Windows 10 Pro 1909: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eaudegersson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvzcye/bug_on_task_manager_windows_10_pro_1909/
  6. Task Manager displays reduced memory speed in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager displays reduced memory speed in Windows 10 version 1903: After upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903, in the Performance tab of Task Manager reports a memory speed that is half the speed it was in previous versions of Windows 10. But if I check the memory speed in my BIOS settings or using another app, the speed is displayed as...
  7. "Start" background process in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Start" background process in Task Manager: Can someone tell what is this background process called "Start", it keeps popping up every time I end it... is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-background-process-in-task-manager/1702dbe8-3afe-4be3-a426-5d9ae347d506"
  8. Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation: I My Windows Security is deactivated, and doesn't respond to any of my efforts to activate it. I see the message "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation" beneath the icon. This is on my personal laptop, and not my work laptop. Does anyone have a...
  9. Wacom Cintiq only recongnized as generic monitor in the Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom Cintiq only recongnized as generic monitor in the Device Manager: Hello, I have a Cintiq pro 24 (DTK-2420/k). It was working before but suddenly the pen and the touch buttons stopped working. The remote controller still works. Status Led doesn't light at all. It is listed as a generic PnP monitor in the Device Manager and the pen and the...
  10. WU Manager On A Mac ? Or, ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WU Manager On A Mac ? Or, ?: My recent Post re how to disable W10 auto updates has gotten fairly long, so i thought I'd start anew. WU Manager was suggested. Great., and a sincere thank you. Looks like what I want; simple, straightforward, and presumably works. Haven't played with it yet, but will....