Windows 10: wuauserv.dll

Discus and support wuauserv.dll in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I fix the missing dll? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wuauservdll/9c934dcf-791c-4b37-bdb8-e740999ae862 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesStenhouse1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. wuauserv.dll

How can I fix the missing dll?

:)

JamesStenhouse1, Mar 3, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Mar 3, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

wuauserv.dll [​IMG]

b1rd, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

wuauserv.dll

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

wuauserv.dll

1. wuauserv.dll - Similar Threads - wuauserv dll

2. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.: PLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEPLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEI've been using windows since Vista and this is probably the most unique problem I have seen EVER.Feb 16th, I was deciding it's time for Windows 11 for particular reasons and preferences, until I could not...
  3. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.: PLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEPLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEI've been using windows since Vista and this is probably the most unique problem I have seen EVER.Feb 16th, I was deciding it's time for Windows 11 for particular reasons and preferences, until I could not...
  4. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help-my-pc-was-missing-windows-update/48fa441b-9603-4b3c-b59e-88a76be376e5
  6. I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv

I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help-my-pc-was-missing-windows-update/48fa441b-9603-4b3c-b59e-88a76be376e5
  7. I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. windows update service or wuauserv is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update service or wuauserv is missing: wuauserv is missing from my computer, i can't update my windows,i already tried manually adding the registry and use 3rd party tool the result are the registry dissapeared when i reboot and 3rd party tool did absolutely nothing, usually i don't care about this because didn't...
  9. windows update service or wuauserv is missing

windows update service or wuauserv is missing: wuauserv is missing from my computer, i can't update my windows,i already tried manually adding the registry and use 3rd party tool the result are the registry dissapeared when i reboot and 3rd party tool did absolutely nothing, usually i don't care about this because didn't...
  10. windows update service or wuauserv is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade