Windows 10: wuauserv.dll

Discus and support wuauserv.dll in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I fix the missing dll? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wuauservdll/9c934dcf-791c-4b37-bdb8-e740999ae862 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesStenhouse1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. wuauserv.dll

How can I fix the missing dll?

:)

JamesStenhouse1, Mar 3, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Mar 3, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

wuauserv.dll [​IMG]

b1rd, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

wuauserv.dll

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

wuauserv.dll

1. wuauserv.dll - Similar Threads - wuauserv dll

2. wuauserve service would not restart, PIN login failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wuauserve service would not restart, PIN login failed: Helping an elderly couple via phone to get their new Win10 laptop from Sams Club out of S-mode. what follows is all from a phoncon with 80 yr old user. In Activation settings, Switch to Windows 10 Home > Go to Store link, clicking on Get resulted in failure twice. Read...
  3. Windows Update - error 0x80080005. Windows Defender error. Wuauserv error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - error 0x80080005. Windows Defender error. Wuauserv error: Hi, so i am having this problem were i try to update windows but i get a code with 0x80080005. The system services - only Windows Update Medic Service. "The wuauserv service could not be started", "A system error has occured.", " System erroe 2 has occured.", "The system...
  4. wuauserv service stuck on starting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wuauserv service stuck on starting?: Trying to update the computer so I can use the Xbox pass for 1 dollar for 3 months to try out outer worlds. Using the update assistant always blue screens when it restarts with Driver PNP watchdog. Not sure what to do. Been trying a lot of stuff. Anyone had this problem?...
  5. Win 10 Update Trouble? wuauserv?

Win 10 Update Trouble? wuauserv?: Heya. So, I go through the windows update trouble loop. Go through the commands. Only wuauserv doesn't start. System error 2, can't find the file specified. ????? *Update- the updater refuses to load, just loads and thinks forever....
  6. Windows Update Service (wuauserv) Access Denied

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Service (wuauserv) Access Denied: Hello fellow Redditor, I have recently made an attempt to install the new updates for my Windows 10 Build 1909 system. However, when I went into settings and clicked "check for updates" in the updating section, I received error code 0x80070422. I then ran the Windows Update...
  7. Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.: So recently my brother who plays a lot of games happened to download a suspicious program from the internet. After that windows update and windows security stopped working. Ive been trying to search online for help but none of those solutions seem to work. Windows update...
  8. wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted

wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted: the above mentioned file deleted. All command prompts tried. Attempts to re-download wuauserv.dll from 3rd Party website failed. Want to seek out other alternatives before resorting to reinstalling Windows....
  9. wuauserv ( windows update service) could not be started. Error in starting wuauserv service

wuauserv ( windows update service) could not be started. Error in starting wuauserv service: I was trying to resolve windows update error 0x80080005 and found a solution which says to stop first the wuauserv service but when i tried to do so in cmd I got : system32>net start wuauserv the wuauserv service could not be started A system error has occured System...
  10. wuauserv settings disabled

wuauserv settings disabled: I messed up my windows update service, i tried to disable it before because it always automatically download update even if i set it to ask first. [ATTACH] I disabled it by changing the Log on from local system to .\Guest. The problem is now i need to download some...