Windows 10: wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted

Discus and support wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the above mentioned file deleted. All command prompts tried. Attempts to re-download wuauserv.dll from 3rd Party website failed. Want to seek out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Billy YipCS, Nov 11, 2019.

1. wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted

the above mentioned file deleted.

All command prompts tried. Attempts to re-download wuauserv.dll from 3rd Party website failed.

Want to seek out other alternatives before resorting to reinstalling Windows.

:)

Billy YipCS, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2019
  3. X800 Win User
    Windows 10 update doesn't work

I have tried to find on google an answer to this error (0x80070006) on windows update. But nothing is working for me *Frown wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted :( .
    I have tried following
    Windows 10 update troubleshooter all ok.
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop bits

Then I deleted the files in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
    net start wuauserv
    net start bits

I have scanned integrity of the operating system and no faults found.
    Help.....

4. bestellen Win User

wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted

1. wuauserv in Windows 10 deleted - Similar Threads - wuauserv deleted

2. Wuauserv deleting itsself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wuauserv deleting itsself: My wuauserv registry keeps deleting itself on reboothere's a list of things I've tried:Resetting windowsAdding it with a .reg file a lot of timesUsing the troubleshooterChecking for viruses in and out of safe modeAnd here's the error when checking for updates: 0x80070424...
  3. Wuauserv deleting itsself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wuauserv deleting itsself: My wuauserv registry keeps deleting itself on reboothere's a list of things I've tried:Resetting windowsAdding it with a .reg file a lot of timesUsing the troubleshooterChecking for viruses in and out of safe modeAnd here's the error when checking for updates: 0x80070424...
  4. Wuauserv deleting itsself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.: I have already managed to get it to fix the problem temporarily, each time I restart my computer the "wuauserv" registry gets deleted, I scanned my computer multiple times using my antivirus and it doesn't find a problem....
  6. My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.: I have already managed to get it to fix the problem temporarily, each time I restart my computer the "wuauserv" registry gets deleted, I scanned my computer multiple times using my antivirus and it doesn't find a problem....
  7. My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

8. WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting: Hey,I got a ransomware attack on 28th of December 2020.The virus is gone now I believe however I cannot update Windows or open Windows Defender ever since then.Screenshot of the event I get when I try to open Windows Defender in Event ViewerScreenshot of Windows Update when I...
  9. WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting

WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting: Hey,I got a ransomware attack on 28th of December 2020.The virus is gone now I believe however I cannot update Windows or open Windows Defender ever since then.Screenshot of the event I get when I try to open Windows Defender in Event ViewerScreenshot of Windows Update when I...
  10. WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wuauserv deleted