Windows 10: wuauserv not running

Discus and support wuauserv not running in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows update service is not running . how to solve this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imSaharukh, Jan 11, 2019.

1. wuauserv not running

wuauserv not running 3e549df7-ad99-46a5-80e1-ddc47b0fbe3e?upload=true.png

Windows update service is not running . how to solve this?

wuauserv not running 808024ba-44fd-4de8-af57-280a3bfb0961?upload=true.png

:)

imSaharukh, Jan 11, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond wuauserv not running :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 11, 2019
  4. wuauserv not running

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

wuauserv not running

1. wuauserv not running - Similar Threads - wuauserv running

2. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.: PLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEPLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEI've been using windows since Vista and this is probably the most unique problem I have seen EVER.Feb 16th, I was deciding it's time for Windows 11 for particular reasons and preferences, until I could not...
  3. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.: PLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEPLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEI've been using windows since Vista and this is probably the most unique problem I have seen EVER.Feb 16th, I was deciding it's time for Windows 11 for particular reasons and preferences, until I could not...
  4. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help-my-pc-was-missing-windows-update/48fa441b-9603-4b3c-b59e-88a76be376e5
  6. I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv

I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help-my-pc-was-missing-windows-update/48fa441b-9603-4b3c-b59e-88a76be376e5
  7. I need some help. My PC was missing Windows Update and have error with wuauserv

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. windows update service or wuauserv is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update service or wuauserv is missing: wuauserv is missing from my computer, i can't update my windows,i already tried manually adding the registry and use 3rd party tool the result are the registry dissapeared when i reboot and 3rd party tool did absolutely nothing, usually i don't care about this because didn't...
  9. windows update service or wuauserv is missing

windows update service or wuauserv is missing: wuauserv is missing from my computer, i can't update my windows,i already tried manually adding the registry and use 3rd party tool the result are the registry dissapeared when i reboot and 3rd party tool did absolutely nothing, usually i don't care about this because didn't...
  10. windows update service or wuauserv is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone wuauserv