Windows 10: wuauserv registy isn't saveor apply? on restart

Discus and support wuauserv registy isn't saveor apply? on restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is my biggest issueWhen I startup PC and checking registy editor and finding for wuauserv but it don't have wuauserv in ServicesThat made Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by เมธินท์บุญญาพิทักษ์, Jun 22, 2021.

1. wuauserv registy isn't saveor apply? on restart

This is my biggest issueWhen I startup PC and checking registy editor and finding for wuauserv but it don't have wuauserv in ServicesThat made Windows Update isn't start upI tried to merge registy with notepadWindows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\wuauserv] "PreshutdownTimeout"=dword:036ee800 "DisplayName"="@%systemroot%\\System32\\wuaueng.dll,-105" "ErrorControl"=dword:00000001 "ImagePath"=hex2:25,00,73,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,72,00,6f,00,6f,00,\ 74,00,25,00,5c,00,73,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c,00,73,\ 00,7

:)

เมธินท์บุญญาพิทักษ์, Jun 22, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

wuauserv registy isn't saveor apply? on restart

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

wuauserv registy isn't saveor apply? on restart

1. wuauserv registy isn't saveor apply? on restart - Similar Threads - wuauserv registy isn't

2. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.: PLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEPLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEI've been using windows since Vista and this is probably the most unique problem I have seen EVER.Feb 16th, I was deciding it's time for Windows 11 for particular reasons and preferences, until I could not...
  3. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.: PLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEPLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEI've been using windows since Vista and this is probably the most unique problem I have seen EVER.Feb 16th, I was deciding it's time for Windows 11 for particular reasons and preferences, until I could not...
  4. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. security change isn't applied after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security change isn't applied after restart: hello there, in the windows security panel, something with a warning appeared a few days ago and according to the following image it says I have to restart my pc to change to be applied but after several times restarting it didn't apply the changes what can I do?...
  6. security change isn't applied after restart

security change isn't applied after restart: hello there, in the windows security panel, something with a warning appeared a few days ago and according to the following image it says I have to restart my pc to change to be applied but after several times restarting it didn't apply the changes what can I do?...
  7. wuauserv :

wuauserv :: wuauserv : wuauservXML<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" /> <EventID...
  8. wuauserv :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wuauserv :: wuauserv : wuauservXML<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" /> <EventID...
  9. WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting

WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting: Hey,I got a ransomware attack on 28th of December 2020.The virus is gone now I believe however I cannot update Windows or open Windows Defender ever since then.Screenshot of the event I get when I try to open Windows Defender in Event ViewerScreenshot of Windows Update when I...
  10. wuauserv

wuauserv: I stupidly deleted the Windows Update from the Registry. Online instruction to reinstall seem over my skill level. Is there an easy way? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wuauserv/24c5f855-98b5-4dbe-b563-79547ee844c4