Windows 10: WUB.exe stopped my in process update

Discus and support WUB.exe stopped my in process update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [img] [img] So that was cool. Now I can investigate the ins and outs for this update. I fear The November update will make conflict with my I7 dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonMurray, Sep 10, 2019.

1. DonMurray Win User

WUB.exe stopped my in process update

WUB.exe stopped my in process update [​IMG]

WUB.exe stopped my in process update [​IMG]

So that was cool. Now I can investigate the ins and outs for this update. I fear The November update will make conflict with my I7 dell E6510 laptop.

:)

DonMurray, Sep 10, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 10, 2019
  3. al3lka Win User
    we couldn't complete the update kb3135173

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that your method 2 was unsuccessful.

For printer problem, I already contact HP but it seems that I need to make sure windows update work first.

Back to Method 2, are you sure this method also work for windows 10?

Anyway, I follow those steps and these what I encounter:

• net stop appidsvc: cmd "Application identity service is not started"
    • net stop cryptsvc: There was a y/n question. My replay was Y.
    • Step 4. In the first tried, I skip the 4th step.
    • Step 6. There are several dll that either "failed to load" or "loaded but "entry point DllRegisterServer was not found". I didn't read all the error message, but this are dll that show error message:
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll
    • regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
    • regsvr32.exe browseui.dll
    • regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
    • regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll
    • regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll
    • regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll
    • regsvr32.exe initpki.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll
    • regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll
    • regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll
    • regsvr32.exe muweb.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll
    • Step 10 i skip this.
    • Are you sure step 11 need to be avoided and not step 10?
    • I restart my computer, run windows update, no luck. Try those steps again with step 4 included.
    • step 4.a. Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak
      "access denied".
    • for step 6, still the same.
    • Restart, no luck.
    Now, what should I do?

By the way: I already uninstall HP printer driver, but strange enough windows update still show that there are update for the printer. Tried to install, error though.

al3lka, Sep 10, 2019
  4. WUB.exe stopped my in process update

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

WUB.exe stopped my in process update

1. WUB.exe stopped my in process update - Similar Threads - WUB exe stopped

2. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  3. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  4. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  5. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  6. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. hl2.exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hl2.exe stopped working: Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why. here some information: hl2.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM Status Report sent...
  8. xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe: xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe is this a known application in MS Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xshxkrjuppwstopexe/4206f7d6-2bb7-4835-a9b9-fcfa8f95bc7b
  9. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  10. Update Manager for Windows wumgr Re: WUB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Manager for Windows wumgr Re: WUB: Came across this this morning: https://www.ghacks.net/2018/10/15/up...ao01qx9%2e2bdy and was wondering if any of you are familiar with this one and if so what might your experiences be. I know that many of you use Windows Update MiniTool and expound on it's virtues but I...