Windows 10: WUB.exe stopped my in process update

Discus and support WUB.exe stopped my in process update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [img] [img] So that was cool. Now I can investigate the ins and outs for this update. I fear The November update will make conflict with my I7 dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonMurray, Sep 10, 2019.

1. DonMurray Win User

WUB.exe stopped my in process update

WUB.exe stopped my in process update [​IMG]

WUB.exe stopped my in process update [​IMG]

So that was cool. Now I can investigate the ins and outs for this update. I fear The November update will make conflict with my I7 dell E6510 laptop.

:)

DonMurray, Sep 10, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 10, 2019
  3. al3lka Win User
    we couldn't complete the update kb3135173

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that your method 2 was unsuccessful.

For printer problem, I already contact HP but it seems that I need to make sure windows update work first.

Back to Method 2, are you sure this method also work for windows 10?

Anyway, I follow those steps and these what I encounter:

• net stop appidsvc: cmd "Application identity service is not started"
    • net stop cryptsvc: There was a y/n question. My replay was Y.
    • Step 4. In the first tried, I skip the 4th step.
    • Step 6. There are several dll that either "failed to load" or "loaded but "entry point DllRegisterServer was not found". I didn't read all the error message, but this are dll that show error message:
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll
    • regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
    • regsvr32.exe browseui.dll
    • regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
    • regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll
    • regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll
    • regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll
    • regsvr32.exe initpki.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll
    • regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll
    • regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll
    • regsvr32.exe muweb.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll
    • Step 10 i skip this.
    • Are you sure step 11 need to be avoided and not step 10?
    • I restart my computer, run windows update, no luck. Try those steps again with step 4 included.
    • step 4.a. Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak
      "access denied".
    • for step 6, still the same.
    • Restart, no luck.
    Now, what should I do?

By the way: I already uninstall HP printer driver, but strange enough windows update still show that there are update for the printer. Tried to install, error though.

al3lka, Sep 10, 2019
  4. WUB.exe stopped my in process update

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

WUB.exe stopped my in process update

1. WUB.exe stopped my in process update - Similar Threads - WUB exe stopped

2. Will stop a programme by "End process"affect my pc hardware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will stop a programme by "End process"affect my pc hardware.: Hi:) After i play a pc game I just stop them using End process feature as it tooks less time.(but not for system processes ,sure;) I never experienced a crrupt save file or crash at next start on those applications. My problem is, is it bad for my pc (to RAM, hard drive...
  3. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  4. Stop code:CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop code:CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: My PC is too slow to start and browse, the cursor sometimes is not moving or malfunctioning, sometimes can't able to browse because the PC stops or hanged.Then I received the message:Your PC ran into the problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error info,and...
  5. Update Manager for Windows wumgr Re: WUB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Manager for Windows wumgr Re: WUB: Came across this this morning: https://www.ghacks.net/2018/10/15/up...ao01qx9%2e2bdy and was wondering if any of you are familiar with this one and if so what might your experiences be. I know that many of you use Windows Update MiniTool and expound on it's virtues but I...
  6. Stop sleep while downloading or long processing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop sleep while downloading or long processing: If I have a big download or process to run I go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Power Options > Edit Plan Settings > Put the Computer to sleep > Change '30 minutes' to 'Never' and then change it back once the process has been completed. This seems like an archaic...
  7. Exes stop executing after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exes stop executing after a while: Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 11S, and my OS is Windows 10. After using it for some time, suddenly all the executables (exes) stop working. Even the windows commands like reboot, task manager etc. don't start at all. The Windows menu continues to function, but on clicking the...
  8. Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.: Hi, I'll try to be short, since it's strange and hard to explain. Had windows 8.1, upgraded to Windows 10, everything normal. After a few months, one program I use for a long time started giving me problems - plays.tv. It''s a client app that allows recording of in-game...
  9. Sudden and temporary slowdowns. .exe processes "not responding"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden and temporary slowdowns. .exe processes "not responding": Hi guys, Have been working on this issue for a few days, but I cant seem to get anywhere. Im on a fresh install of windows 10 pro. Occasionally, I will experience an intense but temporary slow down. Every 20-40 minutes roughly. The system runs smooth as butter besides...
  10. Umonit64.exe in my SysWOW64?

in Windows 10 Support
    Umonit64.exe in my SysWOW64?: Suddenly it was there, sitting in my startup, Umonit64.exe. already shutter down and hidden because you never know... So what the heck is it, after checking it appeared as a USB driver. I recently updated my driver stuff with an updater on the 8th of Nov. And the file was...