Windows 10: WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering

Discus and support WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 64 two weeks ago. Since three days my monitors flicker every 15 seconds. WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting even with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarcoW73, Apr 22, 2020.

1. MarcoW73 Win User

WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering

Hi,

I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 64 two weeks ago. Since three days my monitors flicker every 15 seconds. WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting even with all USB devices detached and a couple of other processes are being aborted dwm, winlogon, LogonUI, fontdrvhost, csrss every 15 seconds. This occurs for a period of about two hours. After that, the issue disappears, WUDFHost.exe is gone and everything works normally.

What I did so far:

• detached all peripherals
    • reinstalled GPU / air pressure cleaned PCI slot
    • tested RAM bars individually and swapped RAM
    • un-/reinstalled chipset drivers
    • un-/reinstalled GPU driver 2 versions tested, used DDU

I am dual booting with Linux and here everything is fine, so I think I can exclude hardware issues. Log files can be provided.

WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering c9f334b0-4203-4f65-adcc-43ebab017c94?upload=true.png

:)

MarcoW73, Apr 22, 2020

2. Lenovo Flex 2-15 Windows 10. Stopped detecting second monitor

Hi,

I realize that the computer is not detecting the second monitor. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Does the second monitor support touch screen feature?

• Have you updated the Touch pad driver on the main PC?

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    Suggest you to plug in the monitor and run the hardware troubleshooter. Once this is done, restart the computer to check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” to click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “Troubleshooting” and click on “View all”.
    Click on “Hardware and Devices” to run the troubleshooter. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Monitor Dim and Flickers

I have a new Dell Inspiron 3668 cpu and running it with my old Dell ST2010 I have run the windows "troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10" from Windows help. When I go to task Mngr. it still flickers. So, I uninstalled the display driver as suggested
    and then ran the "Check for updates". The problem still remains. Any further suggestions?? My next step is to just replace the monitor and assume Windows 10 will not run it!

corvette65, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Kamaw Win User

Monitor flickering when connected to HDMI

I have the Gaming Laptop Acer predator 15, here are the specs:

WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering a17cd475-a5e8-4a86-8c91-2cd3ed48721b?upload=true.png

My issue is that when ever i connect my laptop to a monitor the screen flickers every few seconds or more often when I start a video, for example if I open a new video on YouTube, as soon as the video has loaded the screen flickerers
    2 to 3 times before the video starts. The cable and the monitor I use work fine if I use them with other pc.

I did try some suggestions like:

1. Check if your video card driver is updated as well as Windows update.
    2. Run Hardware troubleshooter by going to Control Panel
      > search Troubleshooting > click
      View All > Hardware and
      Devices.
    3. Use other HDMI cable if possible

but nothing work. I still have the same problem and I did try other monitor and other cable but nothing work.

Any suggestions i should try?

Thanks in advance WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering :)

Kamaw, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering - Similar Threads - WUDFHost exe keeps

2. Double beep every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double beep every 15 seconds: This morning after a seemingly normal system boot up, I am getting a double beep of the kind we get when an additional USB device is plugged in. It keeps repeating every approximately 15 seconds and is driving me nuts. I have gone through the device list check for driver...
  3. Double beep every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double beep every 15 seconds: This morning after a seemingly normal system boot up, I am getting a double beep of the kind we get when an additional USB device is plugged in. It keeps repeating every approximately 15 seconds and is driving me nuts. I have gone through the device list check for driver...
  4. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  5. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  6. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Monitor Flickers Black for 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Flickers Black for 5 seconds: HelloI've had some issues with my monitor as it will flicker black for roughly 5 seconds. The PC stays on fine and everything is controllable but the monitor will go black. The monitor does stay on though and indicates it is on. I got this pc in December as a Christmas gift...
  8. Explorer keeps restarting every 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer keeps restarting every 3-5 seconds: My girlfriend's laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330S) keeps continuously refreshing Explorer, roughly every 3-5 seconds. Does anyone know of a solution for this? submitted by /u/Sulzer685 [link] [comments]...
  9. Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes: My computer screen flickers every 5 to 15 minutes, I know its not the issue of the monitor as the flickering changes under certain circumstances. When I game, I do not get any screen flickering at all. In fact it only happens when I am not watching a video fullscreen or...
  10. My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds: I reseted my laptop and while it was resetting I turned off the pc,when I turned it on the laptop kept restarting every 3 seconds please someone help Laptop type:Asus Sonicmaster core i3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wudfhost.exe rename win 10