Windows 10: wudfhost.exe on discrete GPU

Discus and support wudfhost.exe on discrete GPU in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to get wudfhost.exe to run on my discrete GPU. I've set this in the 'Graphics settings' in Windows 10, as well as in the Nvidia Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/polygamous_poliwag, Feb 18, 2021.

1. wudfhost.exe on discrete GPU

I'm trying to get wudfhost.exe to run on my discrete GPU. I've set this in the 'Graphics settings' in Windows 10, as well as in the Nvidia Control Panel, + set the discrete GPU as the preferred graphics processor globally (instead of the integrated GPU), yet it still doesn't appear to be running on the discrete GPU (which is a GeForce GTX 950M btw). Does anyone know why it's not working or know what else I can try to do to get this program to run where it is being told to run?

submitted by /u/polygamous_poliwag
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/polygamous_poliwag, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020

Read more: Intel: Expect our first discrete GPUs by 2020 | ZDNet

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020

Read more: Intel: Expect our first discrete GPUs by 2020 | ZDNet

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  4. jmich456 Win User

wudfhost.exe on discrete GPU

1803 Issue: Hybrid laptop with Discrete GPU Connected to Display

Hello,

I am getting this message when trying to update to 1803 "Cannot uninstall App: Hybrid laptop with Discrete GPU Connected to Display" Please uninstall manually and then refresh. I am getting this on 2 Alienware 17 R4 laptops.

I have uninstalled the amplifier program and both Intel and NVIDA graphics drivers to no avail. Any suggestions?

No it is not in the App and Features section.

jmich456, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

wudfhost.exe on discrete GPU

1. wudfhost.exe on discrete GPU - Similar Threads - wudfhost exe discrete

2. Discrete GPU not being used when laptop is connected to AC adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discrete GPU not being used when laptop is connected to AC adapter: Hi guysplease, please please can someone help. This has been stressing me out for a week and I’ve tried nearly every single fix suggested.I’ve been experiencing crashes on my laptop when playing games since I had the motherboard replaced due to a failed update. However, today...
  3. Game didn't use the discrete GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game didn't use the discrete GPU: I have one game that runs just fine before but now it won't use discrete GPU no matter what I do it still won't use it, the game is Grounded Steam version it recently has a full release update and since then the game won't use a discrete GPU even though I force it to but the...
  4. Game didn't use the discrete GPU

Game didn't use the discrete GPU: I have one game that runs just fine before but now it won't use discrete GPU no matter what I do it still won't use it, the game is Grounded Steam version it recently has a full release update and since then the game won't use a discrete GPU even though I force it to but the...
  5. Windows 10 Switchable Graphics Discrete GPU Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Switchable Graphics Discrete GPU Problem: Hello, I have an issue with the switchable graphics display properties. I have analyzed the problem for literal years and no one has seemed to find an answer.The problem in detail:Laptop <Lenovo ideapad 310-abr15>OS <Windows 10 Home 21H2>GPU #0 <Radeon R5 Graphics>GPU #1...
  6. Windows 10 Switchable Graphics Discrete GPU Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Switchable Graphics Discrete GPU Problem: Hello, I have an issue with the switchable graphics display properties. I have analyzed the problem for literal years and no one has seemed to find an answer.The problem in detail:Laptop <Lenovo ideapad 310-abr15>OS <Windows 10 Home 21H2>GPU #0 <Radeon R5 Graphics>GPU #1...
  7. Windows 10 Switchable Graphics Discrete GPU Problem

8. Switching between discrete NVIDIA GPU and integrated Intel CPU/GPU (?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching between discrete NVIDIA GPU and integrated Intel CPU/GPU (?): Virtual greetings. I recently upgraded my ancient Windows 7 computer to a new and very potent desktop Windows 10 PC. This new PC will be connected via HDMI to a 4K QLED TV as the display monitor. I wanted to use my new PC to watch commercial 4K Blu-ray movies (amongst...
  9. discrete GPU (nvidia) and itegrated GPU (intel)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    discrete GPU (nvidia) and itegrated GPU (intel): Hello, I have a bit of a problem... It refers to the GPU switching with the option of Running x application with intel or nvidia GPU. Once for example I choose the game running with the Nvidia graphic card after I look on task manager it still shows that application is...
  10. 1803 Issue: Hybrid laptop with Discrete GPU Connected to Display

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1803 Issue: Hybrid laptop with Discrete GPU Connected to Display: Do not go around the block: - Microsoft Community Side effects include not being able to wake from sleep. Go Back to 1709 under Settings > Update & security > Recovery