Windows 10: WUDFSvc.dll Missing in Build 1709

Discus and support WUDFSvc.dll Missing in Build 1709 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 cellphone. When plugged into the USB port, I keep getting this Warning in my Event Viewer. The driver \Driver\WudfRd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidTaylor, Nov 19, 2017.

1. WUDFSvc.dll Missing in Build 1709

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 cellphone. When plugged into the USB port, I keep getting this Warning in my Event Viewer.

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_04E8&PID_6860&MS_COMP_MTP&SAMSUNG_Android\6&5f6eb81&2&0000.

I have discovered that the WUDFSvc.dll has been removed in this Windows 10 version 1709.

Does anyone know if I need this .dll file OR is there another service that replaced the WUDFSvc.dll file?

:)

DavidTaylor, Nov 19, 2017

2. Missing wudfsvc.dll

The wudfsvc.dll is missing, hence "Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework" service cannot be started and I need it to use my UMDF driver. I tried resetting the OS, but it is still missing. Is it really intended to be missing on this version?
    Is there a way to install it? Thank you for your help!

Here is my Windows specification:

Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version: 1709

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

fightingsibuyas, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Missing wudfsvc.dll

Hello fightingsibuyas,

The issue you're experiencing with your Windows 10 device might be due to missing or corrupted Windows system file. It would be nice if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you encountered this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to
      Windows specifications.

Resetting your Windows 10 device only restores it using the image that was created when it was first installed. That being said, I suggest running the
    DISM command-line tool and the SFC tool to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Make sure that you're signed-in as the administrator before performing this operation. You can find the steps
    on how to run the tools from this support article.

We'll be waiting for the results.

Devlin Sco, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

WUDFSvc.dll Missing in Build 1709

I get these errors all the time but everything works - just ignore it?

Steve C, Nov 19, 2017
Thema:

WUDFSvc.dll Missing in Build 1709

1. WUDFSvc.dll Missing in Build 1709 - Similar Threads - WUDFSvc dll Missing

2. missing dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing dll: i can't play stellaris. I have netframework 1.1 + 4.5.2 + 4.8, c++https://i.imgur.com/QGbDm0r.pngthis is my CBS.loghttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h0yu6cbqqs9hu5i/CBS.log/filei use dependency walker to run stellaris & it say i'm missing those...
  3. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  4. Missing dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing dll: trying to install Origin keep getting missing MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll. This use to be on my computer before the upgrade now I can not play my games that I have purchased....
  5. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing .dll: hello everyone how are you? When I start windows 10. I get this message: "There was a problem starting c:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\aershi.dll" Can someone please help me? Thank you very much. Carlos Ferreira...
  6. dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dll missing: i receive notices saying that 4 .dlls are missing. how do i recover them? i'm trying to avoid reinstalling win 10. thanks for your help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing/36e9d457-0b6a-4262-8bd1-9c06f1ecb102
  7. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  8. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  9. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1
  10. Build 1709 glitches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 1709 glitches: I just installed windows build 1709 And I'm having strange glitches with the start button . Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt and makes it hard To work with. Has anybody else had this problem and Knows how to fix it, I would really appreciate it. ps... the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing wudfsvc.dll windows 10

2. wudfsvc missing

3. windows サービス wudfsvc 1709

4. wudfsvc.dll missing (windows 10 system 64,
  5. module wudfsvc failed to load,
  6. missing wudfsvc.dll