Windows 10: Wumngr

Discus and support Wumngr in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can anyone please help me,windows update keeps searching and installing the same updates and is messing up my pc,I saw a lot of people using wumngr,I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mandy30, May 4, 2021.

1. mandy30 Win User

Wumngr

Can anyone please help me,windows update keeps searching and installing the same updates and is messing up my pc,I saw a lot of people using wumngr,I started using it and clicked stop automatic updates but when I restart my pc windows auto update starts running again.how do I use this program to just get updates from it and not windows update.if I disable windows update through reg and stop it altogether then the wumngr does,nt work,I wish there were instructions with this programme on what you do with windows update,Im using it on windows 10 enterprise,can anyone advise please

:)

mandy30, May 4, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Wumngr

"Portable" [needs no separate power supply]

Wumngr [​IMG]

Ones with their own power supply

Wumngr [​IMG]

Denis

Try3, May 5, 2021
  3. mandy30 Win User
    Wumngr

this is all new to me,technology changes so fast

mandy30, May 5, 2021
  4. Chrysalis Win User

Wumngr

Wumngr

Hi

Direct answer to your question is you do "not" need to ever enable windows updates again, it can be solely managed from wumgr.

Click the refresh icon in wumgr if they not showing, this will initiate its own check, if it doesnt show available updates after you click the icon then none are available.

Chrysalis, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Wumngr