Windows 10: Wunderlist app causes critical event

Discus and support Wunderlist app causes critical event in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Anyone else getting an almost daily critical event in the Reliability History with the Wunderlist app? [img] 25542 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cornishman, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Wunderlist app causes critical event

Hi All,
    Anyone else getting an almost daily critical event in the Reliability History with the Wunderlist app?

Wunderlist app causes critical event [​IMG]

:)

Cornishman, Oct 7, 2015
  2. CurtK-CA Win User

Microsoft To-Do and Cortana

Thanks Gina....I actually already do this part, but that's for Wunderlist (which I use in this manner). My question is for the new Microsoft To-Do app replacing Wunderlist--will it have the Cortana function that supports this like Wunderlist.

They're retiring Wunderlist, so I want to make sure they don't lose this really useful feature!

CurtK-CA, Oct 7, 2015
  3. CareFree1 Win User
    CareFree1, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

Wunderlist app causes critical event

1. Wunderlist app causes critical event - Similar Threads - Wunderlist app causes

2. Windows Critical Event's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Critical Event's: I was watching my clips from my computer with windows media player. After a few minutes my pc compeletely frozen. I can't move my mouse but my keyboard is responsive cause i can press caps lock and see the lighting. After that i decided to do shut down pc from button. After...
  3. Windows Critical Event's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Critical Event's: I was watching my clips from my computer with windows media player. After a few minutes my pc compeletely frozen. I can't move my mouse but my keyboard is responsive cause i can press caps lock and see the lighting. After that i decided to do shut down pc from button. After...
  4. Critical Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Events: I need help with this problem...Out of the blue no pun intended I started getting random, sporadic, shut-downs... Start-up can be a series of many 10+ attempts to get to the stage the motherboard screen appears... It has periods of stability - the last period lasted a few...
  5. Critical Events

Critical Events: I need help with this problem...Out of the blue no pun intended I started getting random, sporadic, shut-downs... Start-up can be a series of many 10+ attempts to get to the stage the motherboard screen appears... It has periods of stability - the last period lasted a few...
  6. Critical Events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. A lot of critical events in Event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of critical events in Event log: How do I find out what is causing these events? Computer runs fine. Never crashes. Shuts down Windows just fine, yet I get these logs every time I start or restart computer. What is causing it?Error 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  8. A lot of critical events in Event log

A lot of critical events in Event log: How do I find out what is causing these events? Computer runs fine. Never crashes. Shuts down Windows just fine, yet I get these logs every time I start or restart computer. What is causing it?Error 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  9. to do VS wunderlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    to do VS wunderlist: I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-do-vs-wunderlist/cd88bd3a-4392-491f-a13f-825c5d45b393
  10. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature: Hello, First, I am an aficionado of task management tools and am a self proclaimed GTD'er of 10 + years. I switched to Wunderlist about 3 years ago and just moved to To Do. I really do enjoy using To Do, but miss some Wunderlist functionality such as the default grouping of...