Windows 10: wushowhide next upgrade

Discus and support wushowhide next upgrade in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On a old laptop with windows 10 1709 I have used wushowhide.diagcab to block the update 1803 and indeed that update is blocked (I've done it because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by louis14, Nov 28, 2018.

1. louis14 Win User

wushowhide next upgrade

On a old laptop with windows 10 1709 I have used wushowhide.diagcab to block the update 1803 and indeed that update is blocked (I've done it because that update did not succeed on my windows 10 1709).
    But my question is: will the update 1809 now still perform?
    I'ts important because there are only 1709 updates until april 2019 by microsoft

:)

louis14, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Oubadah Win User

WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU

When I run the WUShowHide tool, it lists drivers that are not listed in the main WU interface. Even if there are no updates in WU at all and it says it's completely up to date, WUShowHide still lists some - things like Intel SMBus and memory controller drivers. Why is that?

Oubadah, Nov 28, 2018
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Nov 28, 2018
  4. wushowhide next upgrade

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

wushowhide next upgrade

1. wushowhide next upgrade - Similar Threads - wushowhide next upgrade

2. Help with next GPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help with next GPU upgrade: Hey guys, I am really struggling right now with my next GPU upgrade. I literally have the money right now and am ready to pull the trigger but I cannot decide which one to go with. The ones I am considering are the RTX 3080, 3080ti, 4080, and Radeon 7900 XT. I currently own...
  3. Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?: Microsoft is persistently trying to ram the Windows 10 21H2 feature upgrade down my throat.The upgrade is not compatible with my system.It fails every time at the last hurdle after tying up my system for hours each time and it then restores to the previous build.I've lost...
  4. Can't hide conflictive update with WUShowHide

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't hide conflictive update with WUShowHide: Hello, the other windows update just installed a conflictive update which broke my settings page (settings were closing right after open) so i had to uninstall it, but I cannot hide it with wushowhide, it says "there's no updates to hide" the update in question is KB5003217...
  5. WUshowhide troubles

WUshowhide troubles: I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time. As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several. What do I do with these? Thank you win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver20H2 bld 19042.867 (Mar2021) Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u 4Gb RAM 256 GB SSD 178066
  6. Wushowhide not working

Wushowhide not working: Hello, After receiving some answers how to get rid of KB4023057, which I found in the installed updates list 5 times ! and it keeps installing if I do not disable updates, I downloaded "wushowhide" and ran it several times. It did not show any update to hide. How do I "hide"...
  7. how do i download wushowhide

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i download wushowhide: how do i download wushowhide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-download-wushowhide/8e8c950f-a5ae-428b-acca-f8a00b059559
  8. KB3150513 and wushowhide

KB3150513 and wushowhide: I've used gpedit to set the Automatic Updates option "Notify for download and notify for install". Every week or so I get notified of available maintenance and find KB3150513 waiting. Whenever that happens I run wushowhide.diagcab to hide KB3150513. Maybe I don't remember...
  9. Issue with using WUSHOWHIDE

Issue with using WUSHOWHIDE: Yesterday, after numerous problems with the PC trying to update to v1709 Fall CU, I used wushowhide.exe to stop the PC from trying to update itself. Selected the 1709 on the list as 'Don't update this'. Got up this morning and saw that the PC updated to 1709 anyway....
  10. wushowhide no longer seems to work.

wushowhide no longer seems to work.: clean install goes fine. I then used wushowhide to prevent intel hd graphics 4600 from downloading. update downloads anyway 59971