Windows 10: WUshowhide troubles

Discus and support WUshowhide troubles in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time. As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several. What do I do with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DriftyDonn, May 4, 2021 at 9:52 AM.

1. WUshowhide troubles

I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time. As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several. What do I do with these? Thank you win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver20H2 bld 19042.867 (Mar2021) Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u 4Gb RAM 256 GB SSD

:)

2. WUshowhide troubles

I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time.

WUshowhide troubles [​IMG]

WUshowhide troubles [​IMG]

As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several.
    What do I do with these?
    Thank you

win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver20H2 bld 19042.867 (Mar2021)
    Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u
    4Gb RAM 256 GB SSD

3. Oubadah Win User
    WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU

When I run the WUShowHide tool, it lists drivers that are not listed in the main WU interface. Even if there are no updates in WU at all and it says it's completely up to date, WUShowHide still lists some - things like Intel SMBus and memory controller drivers. Why is that?

4. Motim Win User

WUshowhide troubles

Wushowhide not working

Hello,
    After receiving some answers how to get rid of KB4023057, which I found in the installed updates list 5 times ! and it
    keeps installing if I do not disable updates, I downloaded "wushowhide" and ran it several times. It did not show any update to hide.
    How do I "hide" this update ?
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Thema:

WUshowhide troubles

1. WUshowhide troubles - Similar Threads - WUshowhide troubles

2. How to Stop Intel Sys Driver from Showing Up in wushowhide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Stop Intel Sys Driver from Showing Up in wushowhide: 20H2 In -- wushowhide -- I keep Seeing & Hiding the Driver .... INTEL - System - 7/18/1968 12:00:00 a.m. - 10.1.16.7 ....... Group Pol/ WU/ Don't Let Win Install Drivers is Enabled ........... HP and Intel Software Sppt Asst apps Show Nothing ...... Any idea WHY THIS...
  3. Updates-3 results from 3 sources-WU, wushowhide, Belarc What to do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates-3 results from 3 sources-WU, wushowhide, Belarc What to do?: win10 Pro 1909 bld 18363.1082 I hope I haven't posted these issues before. Please be kind if I did. I have WU set to "2" (notify don't download) I have drivers blocked from dl from wu. I applied patch from Sept on 5Oct, no issues. When the updates for Oct appeared, I just let...
  4. wushowhide next upgrade

wushowhide next upgrade: On a old laptop with windows 10 1709 I have used wushowhide.diagcab to block the update 1803 and indeed that update is blocked (I've done it because that update did not succeed on my windows 10 1709). But my question is: will the update 1809 now still perform? I'ts important...
  5. Wushowhide not working

Wushowhide not working: Hello, After receiving some answers how to get rid of KB4023057, which I found in the installed updates list 5 times ! and it keeps installing if I do not disable updates, I downloaded "wushowhide" and ran it several times. It did not show any update to hide. How do I "hide"...
  6. how do i download wushowhide

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i download wushowhide: how do i download wushowhide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-download-wushowhide/8e8c950f-a5ae-428b-acca-f8a00b059559
  7. KB3150513 and wushowhide

KB3150513 and wushowhide: I've used gpedit to set the Automatic Updates option "Notify for download and notify for install". Every week or so I get notified of available maintenance and find KB3150513 waiting. Whenever that happens I run wushowhide.diagcab to hide KB3150513. Maybe I don't remember...
  8. Issue with using WUSHOWHIDE

Issue with using WUSHOWHIDE: Yesterday, after numerous problems with the PC trying to update to v1709 Fall CU, I used wushowhide.exe to stop the PC from trying to update itself. Selected the 1709 on the list as 'Don't update this'. Got up this morning and saw that the PC updated to 1709 anyway....
  9. wushowhide no longer seems to work.

wushowhide no longer seems to work.: clean install goes fine. I then used wushowhide to prevent intel hd graphics 4600 from downloading. update downloads anyway 59971
  10. WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU

WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU: When I run the WUShowHide tool, it lists drivers that are not listed in the main WU interface. Even if there are no updates in WU at all and it says it's completely up to date, WUShowHide still lists some - things like Intel SMBus and memory controller drivers. Why is that?...