Windows 10: WUshowhide troubles

Discus and support WUshowhide troubles in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time. As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several. What do I do with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DriftyDonn, May 4, 2021.

1. WUshowhide troubles

I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time. As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several. What do I do with these? Thank you win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver20H2 bld 19042.867 (Mar2021) Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u 4Gb RAM 256 GB SSD

:)

DriftyDonn, May 4, 2021

2. WUshowhide troubles

I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time.

WUshowhide troubles [​IMG]

WUshowhide troubles [​IMG]

As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several.
    What do I do with these?
    Thank you

win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver20H2 bld 19042.867 (Mar2021)
    Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u
    4Gb RAM 256 GB SSD

DriftyDonn, May 4, 2021
  3. Oubadah Win User
    WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU

When I run the WUShowHide tool, it lists drivers that are not listed in the main WU interface. Even if there are no updates in WU at all and it says it's completely up to date, WUShowHide still lists some - things like Intel SMBus and memory controller drivers. Why is that?

Oubadah, May 4, 2021
  4. Motim Win User

WUshowhide troubles

Wushowhide not working

Hello,
    After receiving some answers how to get rid of KB4023057, which I found in the installed updates list 5 times ! and it
    keeps installing if I do not disable updates, I downloaded "wushowhide" and ran it several times. It did not show any update to hide.
    How do I "hide" this update ?
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Motim, May 4, 2021
Thema:

WUshowhide troubles

1. WUshowhide troubles - Similar Threads - WUshowhide troubles

2. Where do I find wushowhide? *found it*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find wushowhide? *found it*: There are several threads on the tool 'wushowhide.diagcab'. It was a tool originally encrypted with SHA-1, and download was temporarily blocked because of this weak algorithm. MS eventually posted a copy encrypted with SHA-256, but now the Edge browser is blocking the file...
  3. Where do I find wushowhide? *found it*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find wushowhide? *found it*: There are several threads on the tool 'wushowhide.diagcab'. It was a tool originally encrypted with SHA-1, and download was temporarily blocked because of this weak algorithm. MS eventually posted a copy encrypted with SHA-256, but now the Edge browser is blocking the file...
  4. I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...: Having an issue with an update that keeps trying to reinstall and fails. It looks like it was already installed. I am trying to stop it from reinstalling again. Trying to download wushowhide.diagcab but my system keeps rejecting it and saying it can harm my device. Any...
  5. I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...

I am trying to download wushowhide but my system will not let me install it. It says it...: Having an issue with an update that keeps trying to reinstall and fails. It looks like it was already installed. I am trying to stop it from reinstalling again. Trying to download wushowhide.diagcab but my system keeps rejecting it and saying it can harm my device. Any...
  6. Where to find wushowhide tools for window 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find wushowhide tools for window 7?: Referring to following link, I would like to know on where to find wushowhide tools for window 7.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  7. Where to find wushowhide tools for window 7?

Where to find wushowhide tools for window 7?: Referring to following link, I would like to know on where to find wushowhide tools for window 7.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  8. Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?: Microsoft is persistently trying to ram the Windows 10 21H2 feature upgrade down my throat.The upgrade is not compatible with my system.It fails every time at the last hurdle after tying up my system for hours each time and it then restores to the previous build.I've lost...
  9. Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?: Microsoft is persistently trying to ram the Windows 10 21H2 feature upgrade down my throat.The upgrade is not compatible with my system.It fails every time at the last hurdle after tying up my system for hours each time and it then restores to the previous build.I've lost...
  10. Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade