Windows 10: Wuwoikegniry - When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I get a message like this

Discus and support Wuwoikegniry - When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I get a message like this in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Has anyone heard of this Wuwoikegniry? It wont let me use Chrome or Firefox on my computer. When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CHRISV_164, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Wuwoikegniry - When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I get a message like this

Has anyone heard of this Wuwoikegniry? It wont let me use Chrome or Firefox on my computer. When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I get a message like this, underneath you see the message it displays on Firefox something very similar is displayed on Chrome.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide

Wuwoikegniry - When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I get a message like this 53c68793-e405-41ac-9d98-e2744d856aaa?upload=true.png

:)

CHRISV_164, Sep 10, 2020

2. edge browser won't open

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information before we proceed

• Do you facing this issue only with few sites or with all websites?
    • Are you getting any error message when try to open?
    • Are you able to use other browsers on your system?
    • Is the Microsoft Edge Windows opens?

Step 1:

If Microsoft Edge browser opens, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: If the browser didn’t opens try running
    System File Checker.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 10, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Wuwoikegniry - When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I get a message like this

Trouble Opening PDF's

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist in Edge browser?
    • Do you get similar error when you open the PDF file in Adobe reader?

Check if you are facing similar issue in Edge browser.

Step 1: Open PDF file in Adobe reader and check if you are facing similar issue.

To open PDF file directly from Adobe reader, follow the steps below:

• Open Adobe application and click on Edit.
    • Click on Preferences and select Internet.
    • Uncheck Display PDF in Browser option and check if you are able to open the PDF file without getting the error code.

Step 2: If you are able to open PDF file in Adobe reader, I suggest you to
    Turn off Internet Explorer,
    enable it again and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your query in Adobe support forum.

Acrobat Reader on Adobe Support Community

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Wuwoikegniry - When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I get a message like this

1. Wuwoikegniry - When I try to open a site on either of those two browsers I get a message like this - Similar Threads - Wuwoikegniry try open

2. I get an error message when I try to open a text document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get an error message when I try to open a text document: When I try to open a text document I get an error message. Wherever I try to open it from it just doesn't work.This all happened after I got a bluescreen and windows restored itself.This is the error message:Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  3. I get an error message when I try to open a text document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error message when I try to open a text document: When I try to open a text document I get an error message. Wherever I try to open it from it just doesn't work.This all happened after I got a bluescreen and windows restored itself.This is the error message:Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  4. I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...: I keep getting access denied when I search web sites. I try to do suggested solutions but cannot understand some suggestions, i.e. computer language....
  5. I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...: I keep getting access denied when I search web sites. I try to do suggested solutions but cannot understand some suggestions, i.e. computer language....
  6. I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything...: Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything assoicated with my college websites / email? I already contacted the College IT Department, and they cannot figure it out. I only have this problem on Windows OS. It works fine on my...
  8. Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything...: Why do I get a message saying "this site cannot be reached" when I try to access anything assoicated with my college websites / email? I already contacted the College IT Department, and they cannot figure it out. I only have this problem on Windows OS. It works fine on my...
  9. When I try and either rename a file, I get a message that the file name I specified was not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I try and either rename a file, I get a message that the file name I specified was not...: When I try and either rename a file, I get a message that the file name I specified was not valid or too long. All I am doing is changing a single digit so I know the file was updated?...
  10. windows blocking sites i will like to open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows blocking sites i will like to open: why is the new windows 10 blocking every site I will like to open? Can anyone help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-blocking-sites-i-will-like-to-open/20686961-9853-4c24-ba5b-0852791eab8a