Windows 10: WWAN Module not working in Windows 10

Discus and support WWAN Module not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an issue with my WWAN module on Windows 10. Since changing networks from EE to Three (UK) I am no longer able to use my WWAN card in Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul325829857432985042576, May 15, 2019.

1. WWAN Module not working in Windows 10

I have an issue with my WWAN module on Windows 10. Since changing networks from EE to Three (UK) I am no longer able to use my WWAN card in Windows 10. The device has stopped working Code 10 is all I get. In Windows 7, this problem does not exist.

I have already:

Reinstalled Drivers

Tried Microsoft's Generic Driver

Reinstalled Windows

Tried a different WWAN card

Any ideas will be greatly appriciated as HP are no help and Microsoft just want my money.

Thanks

Paul

:)

Paul325829857432985042576, May 15, 2019

2. Device HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband module (WWAN) - Driver for Windows 10

I am trying to enable the WWAN device on my HP EliteBook 8470p notebook. The device is identified correctly as "HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband module (WWAN)" but no driver appears to be available. Driver from Windows 7 and also Windows 8 doesn't work.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Martin Ondrovic, May 15, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    GPS problem: Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 + WWAN 5810e + Win10

Hi,

Since your Internal GPS on WWAN card is not working, I suggest that you try these troubleshooting steps:

• Update the driver on device manager
    • Uninstall / Reinstall the device driver
    If none of the steps above worked, you have to contact the device manufacturer for further assistance. You can contact them through this

link
    . Kindly note that you have to change the appropriate country located at the bottom right part of the page.

Regards.

AndreePin, May 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

WWAN Module not working in Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 15, 2019
Thema:

WWAN Module not working in Windows 10

1. WWAN Module not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WWAN Module working

2. What WWAN modules are compatible with HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What WWAN modules are compatible with HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5?: I'm trying to get a sim card to work in my laptop, I've heard that on the left of the laptop there's a nano sim card slot but it wont budge when I try to open it. I've heard another method where you open the laptop cover and you need to install a wwan module and then insert a...
  3. What WWAN modules are compatible with HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What WWAN modules are compatible with HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5?: I'm trying to get a sim card to work in my laptop, I've heard that on the left of the laptop there's a nano sim card slot but it wont budge when I try to open it. I've heard another method where you open the laptop cover and you need to install a wwan module and then insert a...
  4. Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?: Hi SirDoes Microsoft mobile hotspot feature need a WIFI function enabling first under windows? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-your-windows-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot-c89b0fad-72d5-41e8-f7ea-406ad9036b85 [Breakdown]WWAN module is inserted and enabled => Mobile...
  5. Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?: Hi SirDoes Microsoft mobile hotspot feature need a WIFI function enabling first under windows? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-your-windows-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot-c89b0fad-72d5-41e8-f7ea-406ad9036b85 [Breakdown]WWAN module is inserted and enabled => Mobile...
  6. WWAN mode connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WWAN mode connection problem: For some reason, I cannot connect my Lenovo x1 Carbon 9G LTE modem.It's recognizing the network - and "No service" behind it.last time same thing happened I've change the registry like mentioned in...
  7. Windows 10, WWAN, Connection failed depending on Web page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, WWAN, Connection failed depending on Web page: Environment: - Laptop with Windows 10 21H1 all patches applied. - Android mobile phoneBoth are equipped with a Vodafone SIM card.On the Laptop Roaming is turned on and metered connection is turned off.Observation:With the mobile phone everything works as expected.With the...
  8. Booting Windows 10 from WWAN Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Booting Windows 10 from WWAN Port: This is probably an odd question, but I’ll ask it anyways. I’d like to get your opinion, before I make a decision. My laptop has a empty WWAN port in it according to the hardware manual. It’s a pretty small space for a bigger M.2 drive, but it can probably fit a 2230 or...
  9. WWAN Card connected-no access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WWAN Card connected-no access: Lenovo X1 Carbon 3rd gen with Windows 10 updated. Today I added in system a Sierra WWAN LTE card. Even the device shows "LTE -Connected Status/Internet access" with my carrier, actualy I can't surf. SIM is perfectly working, tested in another laptop with 3G WWAN card and in a...
  10. Unable to Install WWAN Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Install WWAN Drivers: Hi! OS: Windows 10 Model: Latitude E6230 WWAN Card: Dell Wireless 5630 (DW5630) Mini-PCI Express Mobile Broadband WWAN Card I recently purchased a WWAN card for my old Dell Latitude e6230 running Windows 10 64bit and I am unable to install the required drivers for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp xmm7560 wwan driver

2. enable wwan windows 10

3. using dell mobile broadband manager for dell wireless 5630 adapter

4. wwan windows 10,
  5. does wwan work on windows 10 pro,
  6. XMM7560 WWAN Driver not working,
  7. windows 10 wwan not working,
  8. wwan card dell doesnt work