Windows 10: www.helpne i have to pay 500 aud dollars so they can remove the support to my pc

Discus and support www.helpne i have to pay 500 aud dollars so they can remove the support to my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had a call and they said that i have to pay 500 aud dollars so they can remove the support to my pc. I havent uswd my laptop for thw past two years... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AthenaVakouftsis, Nov 16, 2018.

1. www.helpne i have to pay 500 aud dollars so they can remove the support to my pc

I had a call and they said that i have to pay 500 aud dollars so they can remove the support to my pc.

I havent uswd my laptop for thw past two years i had everything removed and installed correctly.

I gave acess to my pc and now they have locked it.

They said if i dont pay i will have a bad credit.

What so i do?

:)

AthenaVakouftsis, Nov 16, 2018

2. $500~ dollar gaming PC?

The case,psu and ram needs changing to what i listed in my above post and the build is good to go in my opinion.

kurosagi01, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Nokia N8 for 300 Dollars

Hello Sir

Today i saw in one site that the nokia n8 is for 300 Dollars, and when i ask them how you are selling it for 300 dollars where its orginal price is more then 500 Dollars then they said we buy mobile from nokia finland directly and sell it. is it true or
    fake can any one suggest me...........

remorex007, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Chase Win User

www.helpne i have to pay 500 aud dollars so they can remove the support to my pc

$500~ dollar gaming PC?

Can someone give me some good part to use to build a good gaming pc for around $500?
    Please no "Hurr durr you cant build a pc for 500 dollars you have to spend at least $5,000!".
    I'm not looking to play Crysis 2 on max graphics, just maybe WoW on close to max or something around there. Any help is appreciated!

Chase, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

www.helpne i have to pay 500 aud dollars so they can remove the support to my pc

1. www.helpne i have to pay 500 aud dollars so they can remove the support to my pc - Similar Threads - www helpne pay

2. I was sent an email saying i have to pay 1300 dollars in bitcoin or personal videos will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was sent an email saying i have to pay 1300 dollars in bitcoin or personal videos will...: They have my passwords and an actual screenshot of my pc. Is it real? What do i do? Help me please, im scared! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-sent-an-email-saying-i-have-to-pay-1300/4c722f4f-390e-4805-9909-1b34b4fb72fd
  3. I was sent an email saying i have to pay 1300 dollars in bitcoin or personal videos will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was sent an email saying i have to pay 1300 dollars in bitcoin or personal videos will...: They have my passwords and an actual screenshot of my pc. Is it real? What do i do? Help me please, im scared! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-sent-an-email-saying-i-have-to-pay-1300/4c722f4f-390e-4805-9909-1b34b4fb72fd
  4. I was sent an email saying i have to pay 1300 dollars in bitcoin or personal videos will...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to get Bedrock edition on PC without having to pay another 40 dollars for the deluxe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Bedrock edition on PC without having to pay another 40 dollars for the deluxe...: I have had Minecraft Java Edition on my PC for years now. Recently, I wanted to get bedrock for a realm. I read on minecrafts website that if I had paid for Java edition, I would get Bedrock with no additional cost on the launcher. That does not seem to be the case. I cannot,...
  6. How to get Bedrock edition on PC without having to pay another 40 dollars for the deluxe...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Bedrock edition on PC without having to pay another 40 dollars for the deluxe...: I have had Minecraft Java Edition on my PC for years now. Recently, I wanted to get bedrock for a realm. I read on minecrafts website that if I had paid for Java edition, I would get Bedrock with no additional cost on the launcher. That does not seem to be the case. I cannot,...
  7. I payed For Fallout 76, but if I dont pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I payed For Fallout 76, but if I dont pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I...: I payed For Fallout 76, but if I don't pay for game pass they take the game off my pc so I cant play it WHY? Not to mention you look up the phone number to call support, and the Auto answer hangs up on you no mater what you tell it , you never get to talk to a live person!I...
  8. Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?: Hello, I know the extended support includes security support but do we have to pay for it or is it included when buying a Microsoft licenses? Thank you. Best regards, Neus...
  9. why do i need too pay 119 dollars for a activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why do i need too pay 119 dollars for a activation: why please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-too-pay-119-dollars-for-a-activation/3a0c2e33-4a73-47e8-a05c-f2ebbb3d0fa6"
  10. I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER...: I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE THE FBI OR CIA..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-was-scammed-of-paying-300-dollars-to-unlock-my/dcd1ac05-30e7-444a-ab9d-92d6250a3086