Windows 10: My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM - how to remove?

Discus and support My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM - how to remove? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM. I have tried to run my Noton antiviruse program and also Microsoft Safety Scan. Neither one of these tools... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tombeyer, Mar 21, 2020.

1. tombeyer Win User

My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM - how to remove?

My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM. I have tried to run my Noton antiviruse program and also Microsoft Safety Scan. Neither one of these tools detect it or fix it. Searching the WEB I find several solutions and a lot of garbage about how to get rid of it. Most do a scan then want to charge to fix it. Some of the instructions are not valid from my WIndows 10 system. Anyone in the community have a good answer to help me get rid of it? Thanks.

:)

tombeyer, Mar 21, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, May 26, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 26, 2020
  4. My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM - how to remove?

steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, May 26, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM - how to remove?

1. My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM - how to remove? - Similar Threads - laptop infected Y2MATE

2. is my laptop infected with a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is my laptop infected with a virus?: Hi, My laptop is a Lenovo intel Celeron rom 4gb ram 1 tb. I've been using this laptop since 2019 but since last year its been slow. especially after a threat was detected on my system. i used the offline windows defender to clear out threats but that has made my laptop...
  3. is my laptop infected with a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is my laptop infected with a virus?: Hi, My laptop is a Lenovo intel Celeron rom 4gb ram 1 tb. I've been using this laptop since 2019 but since last year its been slow. especially after a threat was detected on my system. i used the offline windows defender to clear out threats but that has made my laptop...
  4. How to remove locking on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove locking on my laptop: When I'm working on a project a laptop shows a message "locking" then it went blank. After that, my laptop won't even turn on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-locking-on-my-laptop/ce0b2188-a998-4cb6-85e9-d6c193710016
  5. I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe there is virus infection, how to remove it?: virus....ihave a virus that i dont know how it was downloaded but...drains all my ram...the odd thing is only when i have task manager opened it stops attacking my system...ihave task manager closed and drains my memory drastically...allready tried...
  6. Rootkit infection on my laptop

Rootkit infection on my laptop: Hello, My laptop was recently attacked by ransomeware and my norton security detected it and removed 12 ransomewares but it couldn't remove last one and asked me to remove it manually and I removed it.Then it asked me to restart the laptop.After restarting I saw that norton...
  7. how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer?

how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer?: how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-v6press-here-to-continue-com-from-my/b20e9938-903b-4e86-b8f0-95a8816759c4
  8. How to remove infected files

How to remove infected files: Recently I used the Windows 10 Malicious Software Removal Tool to scan my computer because my PC was not running smoothly. During the scanning process, I noticed that 10 infected files were discovered by the scanning tool. However, after the process was completed, the...
  9. Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus?: I am a novice when it comes to using the computer. I recently had some problems and asked for help from some "professionals" at eset. I think they accused me of having tried to circumvent some microsoft rules and said that you intentionally infected users with the com...
  10. Remove com ports in use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove com ports in use?: While installing a USB to RS232 ftdi cable I noticed that I have about 20 com ports that say "in use" but are not in fact being used by anything (at least I don't think so). Is there a way to clear those com ports so that they can be used by a new device? Obviously...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.y2mate.com