Windows 10: WYSYWIG editors

Discus and support WYSYWIG editors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need a more modern, and free, editor, as the old Dreamweaver I use produces HTML 4 which doesn't work properly in Google Chrome or Firefox.. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Syncopator, Sep 2, 2019.

1. WYSYWIG editors

I need a more modern, and free, editor, as the old Dreamweaver I use produces HTML 4 which doesn't work properly in Google Chrome or Firefox..

I've searched for suitable software and found Blue Griffon, Kompzer, Open Element, SeaMokey, Toweb7, Aloha, and Web Trial.

If anyone has experience of any of these would you be so good as to tell me their pros and cons.

Thank you.

:)

Syncopator, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

WYSYWIG editors

1. WYSYWIG editors - Similar Threads - WYSYWIG editors

2. Microsoft Photos - Video Editor locking up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos - Video Editor locking up: 22/09/2019 Just installed the latest update of Microsoft Photos. Big mistake it seems. Now when I create an automatic video from a group of still photos, then click on Edit to change a few titles etc, MS Photos just locks up. No problem with the pre-update version....
  3. photos video editor .waw support?

photos video editor .waw support?: guys can you add .waw support to photos video editor considering you created it mainly because I want raw quality in the highest quality without using a converter Waveform Audio File Format One of the most common audio formats. The format was developed by Microsoft (in...
  4. windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help: The little scissor button on the editor was my common tool in putting videos together, but now it's gone. I tried resetting the app but it's still not there. Please help, Thank you, Ian...
  5. Can't access a project I made in Microsoft Video Editor

Can't access a project I made in Microsoft Video Editor: I noticed that if my project has more than a certain amount of photos in the storyboard (above 50 items), after I exit the project and then come back to keep working on it, it takes about a couple minutes of loading the project until the app crashes. PLEASE HELPP!!!!! P.S...
  6. Using a hex editor to find remnants of an oferwritten file?

Using a hex editor to find remnants of an oferwritten file?: I had windows crash recently and a .rtf file that I was working on and which was saved on my HDD got mangled. All the contents of it were replaced with empty spaces (like what you get when you press tab). I'm desperate to recover the file and someone suggested I might use a...
  7. Cropping in Microsoft 10 Photos video editor

Cropping in Microsoft 10 Photos video editor: I am done compiling my video, but want to crop it to a 4:5 aspect ratio to fit on instagram. I see a crop tool, but don't know how to make it active. Any suggestions? I have pointed to the crop tool with a red arrow in the attached screen shot. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Photo Editor Problem

Windows Photo Editor Problem: On September 8th the Enhance slider in the Windows Photo Editor app stopped working. Does anyone else have this problem. This happened couple a years ago and it was an issue that needed to be fixed in subsequent update....
  9. Win Video Editor MP4 file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win Video Editor MP4 file: I have downloaded a film from my camera to my computer and there are no problems. But when I open the film in the video editor software, the voice is distorted and high pitched. But when you play the film just on the computer software, there are no voice problems. What is...
  10. Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor: Hi everyone, I would like to manege my devices from my Microsoft account. For example, I dont have some devices from the list, that I can access In Microsoft Some phones, laptops, etc. So, is there any way to delete device (phone/tablet/laptop/pc) from my Account? Thank You...