Windows 10: X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

Discus and support X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZeK_Back, Oct 16, 2018.

1. ZeK_Back Win User

X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that were written by guys from microsoft but it didn't help. I am using Win 10, BT version 8 and my x box one elite controller. Any suggestions?

:)

ZeK_Back, Oct 16, 2018

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 16, 2018
  3. TripQue Win User
    Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Brad,

AFAIK, the Xbox One Elite controller does not, at present, support Bluetooth connectivity. Only the Xbox One-S generation controllers currently support this feature.

The Elite controller can be used wirelessly on a Windows PC, but it requires the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

I've been wanting to purchase an Elite controller, but have been holding off to see if the hardware is updated with the Bluetooth support the new S-controllers have.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jason

TripQue, Oct 16, 2018
  4. X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

They never said it had Bluetooth in fact higher end gaming controllers like this will not or should not use Bluetooth naitively because it has more latency. The Xbox one elite controller's run on a Wi-Fi signal; the usb dongle converts that to Bluetooth
    so you can connect that way over your computer if you want but it will be a slower connection which is why they're not going to put that technology in a highend controllers that are typically bought by hard core gamers who want the fastest response time, when
    they can put it in their standard controllers at a cheaper price point.

Ps. Most people who spend 150 or more on one controller do research on its capabilities first I suggest you do that next time so you don't buy something that you regret that never claimed to have the feature you wanted it to have. Simply reading up on the
    elite controller you wouldnt waste youre money.

Pss all elite controllers come with a usb dongle to use the controller on your pc. If you didnt get it contact the seller and get one. Problem solved.

DJBUZZKlLL, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

1. X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Box Elite controller

2. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X Box Seris X controller driver: I just finished uninstalling about 11 X box seris x hidden device drivers. What does it do reinstall the driver every time I unplug it and then just leave the others on your system eating resources. Thats not all any time you unhook something it reinstalls the driver and...
  3. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X Box Seris X controller driver: I just finished uninstalling about 11 X box seris x hidden device drivers. What does it do reinstall the driver every time I unplug it and then just leave the others on your system eating resources. Thats not all any time you unhook something it reinstalls the driver and...
  4. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth: I'm not able to connect my XBox Elite Controller to Windows 10 through blue tooth.There is no problem with the regular Xbox controller, it finds and pairs immediately.The controller is updated.I have tried all the steps / suggestions I can find - but the controller still does...
  6. Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth: I'm not able to connect my XBox Elite Controller to Windows 10 through blue tooth.There is no problem with the regular Xbox controller, it finds and pairs immediately.The controller is updated.I have tried all the steps / suggestions I can find - but the controller still does...
  7. Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth

8. Cant connect X Box One controller to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant connect X Box One controller to PC: I have a micro usb cable (charging kit) but when I connect my xbox one controller to my PC it doesnt detect the controller at all and I have tried many things. I have windows 10 and my regular wired xbox360 controllers do work. Is the cable faulty? submitted by /u/Sneezes...
  9. Xbox elite controller connection issue

Xbox elite controller connection issue: Ok so I was playing Rocket League with my xbox elite controller connected wirelessly via the xbox usb bluetooth dongle on my Windows 10 PC. It had stopped vibrating so I figured maybe the battery was going to die soon so I connected a usb cable to it and none of the buttons...
  10. Elite 2 controller Bluetooth connection

Elite 2 controller Bluetooth connection: How do you establish a bluetooth connection to a pc - controller us not showing up as a hidden device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elite-2-controller-bluetooth-connection/3a866355-3cd9-42f8-a48d-e8e0b2382bb3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elite controller wont connect via bluetooth

2. bluetooth pairing problem with xbox elite controller

3. cant connect xbox one elite controller via bluetooth

4. xbox elite controller bluetooth,
  5. how to connect xbox elite controller to phone