Windows 10: X-Box One controller wireless is buggy

Discus and support X-Box One controller wireless is buggy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I've had 2 X-Box One controllers for a while now, and they worked OK before (some issues, but usually worked). Now, ever since a few months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by totesmagotes83, Aug 10, 2020.

1. X-Box One controller wireless is buggy

Hi there,

I've had 2 X-Box One controllers for a while now, and they worked OK before (some issues, but usually worked). Now, ever since a few months ago, I simply can't use the wireless.

They won't sync unless I go into "Bluetooth and other devices", delete the controller and re-add them. I have to do this every time. After that I'll be synced, but then I run into the second problem: Missed inputs.
    I'll be playing a game and it'll be working fine for the first 2-3 minutes, and then all of a sudden it starts only missing about 1/3 of my inputs, or sometimes even all of them, making the game basically unplayable.

If I plug my controller in, everything works fine, but I'd like to have wireless working. Anyone know what I could do? I already tried upgrading the firmware through "Xbox Accessories".

:)

totesmagotes83, Aug 10, 2020
  2. ZeK_Back Win User

X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that were written by guys from microsoft but it didn't help. I am using Win 10, BT version 8 and my x box one
    elite controller. Any suggestions?

ZeK_Back, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

X-Box One controller wireless is buggy

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

X-Box One controller wireless is buggy

1. X-Box One controller wireless is buggy - Similar Threads - Box controller wireless

2. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X Box Seris X controller driver: I just finished uninstalling about 11 X box seris x hidden device drivers. What does it do reinstall the driver every time I unplug it and then just leave the others on your system eating resources. Thats not all any time you unhook something it reinstalls the driver and...
  3. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X Box Seris X controller driver: I just finished uninstalling about 11 X box seris x hidden device drivers. What does it do reinstall the driver every time I unplug it and then just leave the others on your system eating resources. Thats not all any time you unhook something it reinstalls the driver and...
  4. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. generic xbox one controller installing as x box 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    generic xbox one controller installing as x box 360 controller: Hi. I have a xbox one wireless controller. can I get help with installation of the driver for the controller. I think the best thing is to know the location of the xboxone driver in windows so that I can manually install the driver for the device....
  6. Xbox one controller acting buggy in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller acting buggy in game: I've recently started using my xbox one controller on my pc and for whatever reason it's not accepting button/trigger input quite often, and it's also acting as if the trigger is being pressed in when the controller isn't being touched. This happens whether the controller is...
  7. Cant connect X Box One controller to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant connect X Box One controller to PC: I have a micro usb cable (charging kit) but when I connect my xbox one controller to my PC it doesnt detect the controller at all and I have tried many things. I have windows 10 and my regular wired xbox360 controllers do work. Is the cable faulty? submitted by /u/Sneezes...
  8. X Box One app and console companion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    X Box One app and console companion: I had 2 X boxes in my house and the older one died. I saw the X box console companion and X box App on my computer and went to use them. In both cases I loaded up the console and logged into my X box Account. When I click on games owned it comes up with nothing but if I...
  9. 500GB X BOX ONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    500GB X BOX ONE: My space on the x-box is 500GB I have only used 300GB but I have no more space to download what could the problem be. I have deleted all the files I am not using Please help....
  10. My x box wireless controller won’t connect to windows 10 without a pin code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My x box wireless controller won’t connect to windows 10 without a pin code?: I have a new bluetooth adaptor that works fine as i have other devices connected. does anyone know how to resolve this issue of a pin code? Ive tried resetting the controller and updating the firmware, neither of which helped!...