Windows 10: X Box Win 10

Discus and support X Box Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home??? 128913 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Mar 14, 2019.

1. elbmek Win User

X Box Win 10

Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home???

:)

elbmek, Mar 14, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 14, 2019
  3. ZeK_Back Win User
    X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that were written by guys from microsoft but it didn't help. I am using Win 10, BT version 8 and my x box one
    elite controller. Any suggestions?

ZeK_Back, Mar 14, 2019
  4. X Box Win 10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

X Box Win 10

1. X Box Win 10 - Similar Threads - Box

2. Lock Screen offers 2 boxes for Signing In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen offers 2 boxes for Signing In: Hi I received help from Microsoft enabling me to Sign In. I am not unduly worried that it takes longer to process my password but what concerns me is the option to Log In from a choice of two Signing In boxes. One has a picture from my computer library and that works ok,...
  3. 'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...: @Brink : Is there a way to get Browse For Folders Dialog Boxes to retain, not only their last size, but also, their last position? [img] 132864
  4. Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account: I just unboxed a new Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop with Windows 10 Home that we bought for my wife's use. Instead of the usual screens for setting up the system I got the login screen for a user account, "Ahmed Bilal." I obviously don't know the password, so I can't even run...
  5. Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

in Windows 10 Support
    Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account: I just unboxed a new Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop with Windows 10 Home that we bought for my wife's use. Instead of the usual screens for setting up the system I got the login screen for a user account. I obviousy don't know the password, so I can't even run Windows. Also, at the...
  6. centering text boxes on a page

centering text boxes on a page: I clicked on a pair of grouped text boxes to select them and then clicked the Format tab under Drawing Tools. Next I clicked on Align in the Arrange group and clicked on Align Center and nothing happens. The text boxes stay in their current position. I also tried...
  7. Log in Box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in Box doesn't appear: Hello, when I'm starting my Windows 10 Pc, all shine to be ok, but when I want to write my password ,the log in box doesn't appear. I saw that I'm not alone having this problem, and I tried the methods of the other answers but it hasn't help me. So what can I do? [moved...
  8. remove small box top left corner screen

remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760
  9. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  10. Internet email pop-up box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet email pop-up box: After buying a new iPhone I can no longer receive emails on my PC. I get a pop-up box that wants my user name and password for the pop.gmail.com server. I do not remember what the user name or password are and there are no prompts to recover them. I bought the 365 suite and...