Windows 10: X Box Win 10

Discus and support X Box Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home??? 128913 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Mar 14, 2019.

1. elbmek Win User

X Box Win 10

Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home???

:)

elbmek, Mar 14, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 14, 2019
  3. ZeK_Back Win User
    X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that were written by guys from microsoft but it didn't help. I am using Win 10, BT version 8 and my x box one
    elite controller. Any suggestions?

ZeK_Back, Mar 14, 2019
  4. X Box Win 10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

X Box Win 10

1. X Box Win 10 - Similar Threads - Box

2. user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors

in Windows 10 Customization
    user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors: FIX your **** or provide detailed step by step instructions for fixing your ****. I don't mind cursing at you when I KNOW MS will completely **** ignore this message, provide no rational explanation. New computer out of the box in less than 24 hours latter, taking it back and...
  3. Search box disappears issue

in Cortana
    Search box disappears issue: I was able to get the search box to stop disappearing by changing the setting for Cortana from "Show Search Box " to " Show Cortana Icon ", close the window and then bring up the back again to the Cortana setting and change it back to " Show Search Box ". I have not...
  4. Need help regarding printer program and I want to rewrite the program from print dialog box

Need help regarding printer program and I want to rewrite the program from print dialog box: 1. Is it possible to edit print dialog box backend functions? 2. I want to add a additional program after editing print dialog functions. Can anyone help me regarding this to develop the program how to develop it ?...
  5. Grey text box in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Grey text box in windows 10: This seems to be an old problem but since two days it appears to me: Every time I do anything with text in Microsoft office I get a large rectangular box pop up, it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. What is the purpose of this box and how can I avoid it? I use microsoft office 2019...
  6. why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features?: settings apps apps & features[ATTACH] start button all apps[ATTACH] why can't i find "Atom" in the second screen but can in the first one? how can i fix this?...
  7. Can't find sent emails in the sent box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find sent emails in the sent box: Not all sent emails are shown in the sent box so I don’t know if they were received or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-sent-emails-in-the-sent-box/1f455a28-6a8a-49c8-a2f7-d06e630cd276
  8. What does it mean "UAC dialog box sits atop the secure desktop, which runs in a separate...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it mean "UAC dialog box sits atop the secure desktop, which runs in a separate...: In the book "Windows 10 Inside Out by Ed Bott" pdf page 278 I read "By default, the UAC dialog box sits atop the secure desktop, which runs in a separate session that requires a trusted process running with System privileges" what exactly does it mean? Can someone explain...
  9. How do I fix the search box and saved searches?

in Cortana
    How do I fix the search box and saved searches?: Hi, I have a laptop running Windows 10 and went on it today to sort some photos out and do some work. I have a saved search for JPG files which I use to find all my photos. When I clicked on it today though it first said 'no items match your search' (I have a lot of photos)...
  10. Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor

Dialog box/pop ups opening up on the second monitor: Hello, so basically, i'm a new technician about 3 months into my first job, i'm trying to complete the hardware renewals i'm still on the last one of 2018 for this reason. there is a computer that is hooked up to a big monitor around the corner from where the actual pc is....