Windows 10: X Box Win 10

Discus and support X Box Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home??? 128913 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Mar 14, 2019.

1. elbmek Win User

X Box Win 10

Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home???

:)

elbmek, Mar 14, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 14, 2019
  3. ZeK_Back Win User
    X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that were written by guys from microsoft but it didn't help. I am using Win 10, BT version 8 and my x box one
    elite controller. Any suggestions?

ZeK_Back, Mar 14, 2019
  4. X Box Win 10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

X Box Win 10

1. X Box Win 10 - Similar Threads - Box

2. Delete boxes appearing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete boxes appearing on startup: I have a Windows 11 laptop. Just recently since an update? three boxes appear at the bottom of the screen when I first turn on my computer BEFORE I enter my password. How do I get rid of these boxes?...
  3. Delete boxes appearing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete boxes appearing on startup: I have a Windows 11 laptop. Just recently since an update? three boxes appear at the bottom of the screen when I first turn on my computer BEFORE I enter my password. How do I get rid of these boxes?...
  4. Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box: Hi, I got problem on Windows 11 that i can't type in search box. instead when i press a charracter in keyboard it work like hotkey to the apps pinned to start.For Example, Edge is pinned to start, so when i press E it will highlight the Edge App. plus when i click the search...
  5. Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box

Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box: Hi, I got problem on Windows 11 that i can't type in search box. instead when i press a charracter in keyboard it work like hotkey to the apps pinned to start.For Example, Edge is pinned to start, so when i press E it will highlight the Edge App. plus when i click the search...
  6. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  7. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  8. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...: HI guys I hope you can help me. I am unable to write anything in the password box to log into One Drive.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-please-can-you-help-me-i-cant-write/e6398db5-532d-4320-88a7-5213be96a169
  10. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...: HI guys I hope you can help me. I am unable to write anything in the password box to log into One Drive.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-please-can-you-help-me-i-cant-write/e6398db5-532d-4320-88a7-5213be96a169