Windows 10: X/post from r/windows - petition to have microsoft change the auto reboot after updates are...

Discus and support X/post from r/windows - petition to have microsoft change the auto reboot after updates are... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/omgmajk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n8qq11/xpost_from_rwindows_petition_to_have_microsoft/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/omgmajk, May 9, 2021.

1. X/post from r/windows - petition to have microsoft change the auto reboot after updates are...

/u/omgmajk, May 9, 2021

2. Customers petition to demand changes to Windows 10 update practices

Many of you already knew this could come up where things did seem to back fire in MS faces as to how they have made a change in how they deliver things? A large petition came as a result of how many were seeing 10 go on at least partially as far as still needing to see some user interaction but not fully aware of just what the update was all about.

see full report

Night Hawk, May 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 9, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

X/post from r/windows - petition to have microsoft change the auto reboot after updates are...

Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, May 9, 2021
Thema:

X/post from r/windows - petition to have microsoft change the auto reboot after updates are...

1. X/post from r/windows - petition to have microsoft change the auto reboot after updates are... - Similar Threads - post petition microsoft

2. Windows Auto-Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Auto-Reboot: Hail all:Many asked this question, several options are given, but ... NONE work.I have done the gpedit.msc two, the Advanced System setting, ..., damn Win 11 Ent keeps rebooting, ignoring EVERY SINGLE setting.A phenomena that i encountered allover Win 11, settings simply...
  3. Petition to remove windows 11 from existence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Petition to remove windows 11 from existence: its igly and not even that goodsmh microsoftreply to signit broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/petition-to-remove-windows-11-from-existence/946ce33e-5a7a-4b9f-86d8-ebbea1aa9c8e
  4. Petition to remove windows 11 from existence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Petition to remove windows 11 from existence: its igly and not even that goodsmh microsoftreply to signit broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/petition-to-remove-windows-11-from-existence/946ce33e-5a7a-4b9f-86d8-ebbea1aa9c8e
  5. Stop Windows 10 Auto Reboots After updates install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Windows 10 Auto Reboots After updates install: How do I stop a new Dell PC with Windows 10, v2004 from auto rebooting after updates install. I need this PC on at all time due to a process running on it. I want to control when this PC reboot...not at night killing the process. I have tried everything....disabled...
  6. midi keyboard audio output (x-post from /r/midi)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    midi keyboard audio output (x-post from /r/midi): Hi. I've connected a very old Yamaha PSR 320 via a midi to usb cable to my PC. It is being recognized by various apps and they can record it too but the sound comes out of my Keyboard speakers instead of my PC speakers. Not just the recording, also when I play it. The weird...
  7. Missing Option for Startup in Apps Settings Windows 10 [x-post from /r/techsupport]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Option for Startup in Apps Settings Windows 10 [x-post from /r/techsupport]: I have a fresh install of Windows 10 1909 and the "Startup" option is missing under Settings -> Apps on the left hand side. Under "Video Playback" there should be another option called "Startup" to easily turn on and off apps that start up. Other computers in my organization...
  8. A solution to stop Win10 from auto-rebooting after updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A solution to stop Win10 from auto-rebooting after updates.: Windows rebooted my PC again the other day, without warning, while I was using it. This is the 3rd time it has done this since "upgrading" to Windows 10. I've tried every possible work-around I can find, but MS keeps "fixing" them so they don't work. I don't have Windows Pro,...
  9. Something Changed After Windows 10 Auto Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Something Changed After Windows 10 Auto Update: Hi, I am using Windows 10 64bit Home Premium. The browser is Firefox 57.0.4. Recently, there was an auto update of Windows 10 and after the update, I noticed something is different. Previously, when I saved files to my computer's desktop, I can go back to the saved files...
  10. Customers petition to demand changes to Windows 10 update practices

in Windows 10 News
    Customers petition to demand changes to Windows 10 update practices: Many of you already knew this could come up where things did seem to back fire in MS faces as to how they have made a change in how they deliver things? A large petition came as a result of how many were seeing 10 go on at least partially as far as still needing to see some...