Windows 10: x3daudio1_7 is missing

Discus and support x3daudio1_7 is missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I am trying to install the game. and when I run its says "Cannot find x3daudio1_7.dll . please reinstall the game. obviously I did reinstal the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chonsy42, Oct 25, 2020.

1. chonsy42 Win User

x3daudio1_7 is missing

Hello. I am trying to install the game. and when I run its says "Cannot find x3daudio1_7.dll . please reinstall the game. obviously I did reinstal the game few times. i been asking in game discord. for helm. also google. so i install this file prety much everywhere posibble. win32 . winwow64 folder. in the game folder itself. but still doest help. i read somewhere that after put into the folder you need to register.So when i try to register using cmd prom I have another massage . "the module x3daudio1_7.dll may not be compatible with the versin of windows that you are running.Check if the module is compatible with an x86 32bit or x64 64bit version of regsvr32.exe"
    SO I dont want to mess with my windows. its probbably already is..
    I am running win10. i had no problem with this game. just before i rollback my windows. any solutions ? shall i reinstall again maybe something was corupt?

:)

chonsy42, Oct 25, 2020

2. missing d3dx9_42. dll xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll

was trying to install a game and accordingly d3dx9_42. dll, xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll is missing pls help

shymakalbi, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Leftcj Win User
    x3dAudio1_7.dll missing on Windows 10 DirectX12

Trying to run a game i get this error x3dAudio1_7.dll is missing. I tried to download it from the web and put it in System32 folder. The program then was able to run but without sound at all, i guessed that was the wrong way to fix it and deleted the file
    from the system again. What can i do? please help

Leftcj, Oct 25, 2020
  4. x3daudio1_7 is missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

x3daudio1_7 is missing

1. x3daudio1_7 is missing - Similar Threads - x3daudio1_7 missing

2. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  3. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  4. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...
  6. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...
  7. How do I get my missing Files back

How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  8. missing xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll: I downloaded a few games and none of them work, I natrually did some research and debuging but nothing happened. I ran the game DOOM 3 BFG Edtion independent from steam and it said i was missing xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll. I tried using the installer again but it game...
  9. Xinput1_3.dll / X3DAudio1_7.dll /d3dx9_42.dll - Skyrim on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xinput1_3.dll / X3DAudio1_7.dll /d3dx9_42.dll - Skyrim on steam: Hi, When i try to run Skyrim as an administrator i receive 3 errors : Xinput1_3.dll / X3DAudio1_7.dll /d3dx9_42.dll was not found. I already : - uninstall and install skyrim & steam - do an "sfc /scannow" with cmb - check dxdiag - try to run directxwebsetup ==> i...
  10. System error missing X3DAudio1_7.dll and X3 XINPUT1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System error missing X3DAudio1_7.dll and X3 XINPUT1_3.dll: I'm attemping to run a game on PC and got the system error messages The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. The code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...